AFC West QB?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denver Bronco56
    LOL philip rivers actually has as much votes as plummer...plummer was very good last year and earned a probowl spot...but he is getting shafted by a pretty much rookie...W/E the funny thing is cutler is better then rivers...and cutler is not ever our starter 8)
    :roll: ya and rod smith is better then randy moss.

plummer had a great year, but he isnt god. i wouldnt be suprised if rivers and plummer had roughly similar season.

Sig byDLS42

Comment

Originally posted by eazyb81
      LOL philip rivers actually has as much votes as plummer...plummer was very good last year and earned a probowl spot...but he is getting shafted by a pretty much rookie...W/E the funny thing is cutler is better then rivers...and cutler is not ever our starter 8)
      How exactly is Cutler better than Rivers?

for all we know Croyle could be better than the 2,which I think is possible if KC can produce another HOF caliber line in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by eazyb81
        How exactly is Cutler better than Rivers?
        *scratches head*

nope, no logical explanation. must just be devout homerism.

Comment

Trent is the man, hes the real deal

Thanks DLS42 for the amazing job!

"We are Penn State"
          -Brother Matthew-

Comment

Someone said Rivers doesnt have the weapons. Okay? have you ever seen a Chargers game? They have LT, Gates, the ageless Keenan Mccardell, one of the most underrated WR in the league Eric Parker, and 6'5 Vicent Jackson. He has plenty of weapons and he knows this offense like the back of his hand. Now, as for this topic, Green will probably have the best but, I'm expecting a great season out of Rivers this season, I thought he would have been great starting right out of college. I would take Rivers over Big Ben and Eli any day.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

Comment

I'm not sure about any of the other teams, but I think Walter has a good chance of seeing the majority of playing time this season, especially after Brooks' "performances" the last two games.

By the way njx, for what it's worth, Brooks was trying to throw it to the line judges and trainers all game on Monday.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information