• AFC West QB?

What do you all think?

Jake Plummer.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
    Originally posted by njx9
    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

is it sad that were basically picking between a rookie, a guy who thought his receivers were thirty feet tall a few days ago, a guy with a pipe in his leg to keep the blood flowing and... well... jake plummer?

can we just fast forward to brodie croyle, jay cutler, rivers after a year of starting and walter?

(trent green, to answer your question)

Comment

AARON BROOKS!!!

Originally posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

Trent Green.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Trent Green he always does.

former #1 in post count on this site
            first to 500 posts

Comment

Trent Green for this year. Although Rivers versus Cutler is going to be a great thing to see in the future. I think both those guys will be pro bowl players.

Comment

I think I'll elaborate now as to why I think it's gonna be Jake. He's coming off a great year, and has potentially a great new target in Javon Walker. As to why it won't be other guys: Aaron Brooks is Aaron Brooks, and Phillip Rivers doesn't really have the weapons, plus it's his first year starting. As for Trent Green: Willie Roaf is gone, so his backside isn't going to be as protected as it was before. He also does not have the same weapons that Plummer will have(assuming Walker returns to 2004 form). Some of you may say the Broncos will constantly run the ball, but, the Chiefs will run it as much, maybe more. As to who the better qb is, I don't really know, it's close, and I could say either one. But I think Plummer will have the better year this year.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

/\/\/\

Good explanation, and I tend to agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver
                    Trent Green for this year. Although Rivers versus Cutler is going to be a great thing to see in the future. I think both those guys will be pro bowl players.
                    Pfft brodie croyle and andrew walter will be the real thing to watch. They will be better then butler and rivers
                    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                    The APS is strong in this one.
                    Originally posted by killxswitch
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisCybulski
                      I think I'll elaborate now as to why I think it's gonna be Jake. He's coming off a great year, and has potentially a great new target in Javon Walker. As to why it won't be other guys: Aaron Brooks is Aaron Brooks, and Phillip Rivers doesn't really have the weapons, plus it's his first year starting. As for Trent Green: Willie Roaf is gone, so his backside isn't going to be as protected as it was before. He also does not have the same weapons that Plummer will have(assuming Walker returns to 2004 form). Some of you may say the Broncos will constantly run the ball, but, the Chiefs will run it as much, maybe more. As to who the better qb is, I don't really know, it's close, and I could say either one. But I think Plummer will have the better year this year.

Yeah, Jake Plummer will have the best '06, statistically. However, in a take your pick situation, I think everyone would take Green. All things being equal.

Comment

Still, who knows how Trent Green will do this season without Roaf watching his blindside.

I still have nightmares about the MNF game at Denver last year....(shudder).

Comment

is it sad that were basically picking between a rookie, a guy who thought his receivers were thirty feet tall a few days ago, a guy with a pipe in his leg to keep the blood flowing and... well... jake plummer?

can we just fast forward to brodie croyle, jay cutler, rivers after a year of starting and walter?

(trent green, to answer your question)
                          Brodie Croyle will be the real deal but i want Green to stay out there as long as he can.

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                            Originally posted by Shiver
                            Pfft brodie croyle and andrew walter will be the real thing to watch. They will be better then butler and rivers
                            Andrew Walter looks like a scared little girl in traffic in the pocket and Croyle hasn't played yet so I don't know what your basing this prediction off of. :?

Comment

Jake "the snake" Plummer hands down.

Though i am a little bias due the fact he is one of my favorite players, but if he could cut his picks in half than he would arguebly be a top 4-7 qb.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information