Clear All

• Bill Romanowski

Heres a video on how he end peoples careers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxAfwOwOQg4

Highlights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJPalrHiWug

4 Superbowl Wins
    was in 5 Superbowls
    2 time pro bowler (due to being a dirty player)
    Romanowski had played in 243 consecutive games
    1110+ Tackles
    40 Sacks
    20 Ints
    16 FF
    17 FR
    and had the most total tackles in superbowl history (being there 5 time helps)

he has play'd 17 years will he ever make the Hall of Fame? (with his background?)

Gunz

I think probably not. He has won a lot of Superbowls, but that doesn't carry as much weight as it does with, say, quarterbacks. He was never really a totally dominating player, and that'll keep him out of the Hall.

Comment

i think because half of the world hates him

Comment

no, didnt he admit to using steroids?

Comment

I definitely think he should he is one of my favorite players of all time. He was a god damn beast.
          Originally posted by nvot9
          I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
          Indianapolis Colts 13-3
          Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
          Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
          Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Romo could have been an ordained minister and he still wouldn't deserve it. If anything his antics gained him more attention than he deserved. Some of you really don't understand how hard it is to be into the HOF. They don't take "good" players, which is what Romo was.

And yes, the fact that he was likely a junkie doesn't help either.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by UbBulls
              yea he admitted to taking steroids, combine that with him being one of the dirtiest players ever and I say he doesn't deserve to be in.
              Originally posted by njx9
              i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

no he won't make it. solid player, not HOF material though

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
                You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

He's a good player but I don't think he'll make it because of his alleged steroid use and my personal opinion is that I don't want anyone like that in the NFL Hall of Fame.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                  WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by Vince Lombardi
                    Originally posted by UbBulls
                    yea he admitted to taking steroids, combine that with him being one of the dirtiest players ever and I say he doesn't deserve to be in.
                    he said he took it for his last 3 seasons

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                      Romo could have been an ordained minister and he still wouldn't deserve it. If anything his antics gained him more attention than he deserved. Some of you really don't understand how hard it is to be into the HOF. They don't take "good" players, which is what Romo was.

Exactly. I might even go so far as to say that Romo was a very good player, but even then, Hall of Fame is a special class all in itself. I loved Romo's fire on the Raiders, hated him as a Bronco and respect him as a player, but he's just not good enough to make it.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Originally posted by nobodyinparticular

Exactly. I might even go so far as to say that Romo was a very good player, but even then, Hall of Fame is a special class all in itself. I loved Romo's fire on the Raiders, hated him as a Bronco and respect him as a player, but he's just not good enough to make it.
                        romo is freaky - but so kool - lol did you see that kid eye ouch

Comment

Obviously no one in here has been assaulted, I watched that video and I felt soo bad for that guy's career he ended, do you realize what he went thru?? I hate the guy, even if he was a model citizen his whole career, which he was on the other end of the spectrum, between cheating (steroids) and how dirty he was and just had this one incident I'd still hate him. If he gets into the HOF ill lose all respect for the people who vote for the HOF members
                          i said good day.

sig by rainbeaukid

Comment

tacking the steriods out i think just becuase he was dirty...should not automatically take him out of HOF voting...while i know he took steroids....that is why i wouldnt vote him in...but its just like Bob Hayes..he isnt in the Hall becuase after his playing carrer he was convicted with coke.....

HOF should be about the ONFIELD play..and romo and hayes were both very good players...

Comment

Originally posted by The Legend
                              Originally posted by nobodyinparticular

romo is freaky - but so kool - lol did you see that kid eye ouch

I didnt think it was cool at all he permantly damaged the guy. Romo is and always has been a complete dickhead.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information