No announcement yet.

Bill Romanowski

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll never forgive him for what he did to Shannan Sharpe,even if Sharpe was on the Ravens at the time.

Comment

LoL. Someone on that youtube video said he was the "best linebacker to ever play the game."

Designs by Thule

Comment

I think he will be there he shouldnt

former #1 in post count on this site
        first to 500 posts

Comment

hes to bad of a person to get voted in imo

Comment

what is sad and true is that if he wouldn't have the background he has, yes,he would make it,easily,maybe 3rd-4th ballot , he would make it,but with that background no,no way in hell.
            myspace.com/strangewavesmusic

Comment

He's not a HOF quality player. Never once was he the best defensive player on a team. He was always a good LB. A good team player. But that's not good enough to get you in the Hall.

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Bronco56
                tacking the steriods out i think just becuase he was dirty...should not automatically take him out of HOF voting...while i know he took steroids....that is why i wouldnt vote him in...but its just like Bob Hayes..he isnt in the Hall becuase after his playing carrer he was convicted with coke.....

HOF should be about the ONFIELD play..and romo and hayes were both very good players...
                Very good doesn't get you into the Hall of Fame. Hall of Fame is reserved for playes all in their own class. Romo was good, but he wasn't in a class all his own.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Romo was a leader. You can't take that away from him. He did live on the edge, and did some dirty things some people might not like. However, in my opinion this guy was a great football player and loved the game. My answer to the question though is "No but should."

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Originally posted by nobodyinparticular
                    Originally posted by Denver Bronco56
                    tacking the steriods out i think just becuase he was dirty...should not automatically take him out of HOF voting...while i know he took steroids....that is why i wouldnt vote him in...but its just like Bob Hayes..he isnt in the Hall becuase after his playing carrer he was convicted with coke.....

HOF should be about the ONFIELD play..and romo and hayes were both very good players...
                    Very good doesn't get you into the Hall of Fame. Hall of Fame is reserved for playes all in their own class. Romo was good, but he wasn't in a class all his own.
                    This isn't the hall of very good, it's the hall of fame.

That is correct comahan
                    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                    <3 dg

Comment

Romanowski was not considered a serious candidate for the Hall of Fame before his steroid scandals.

The guy was a punk who should be Bubba's lover in prison.

Comment

Originally posted by eacantdraft
                        Romanowski was not considered a serious candidate for the Hall of Fame before his steroid scandals.

A punk? I always thought he was one of the baddest guys in the NFL gave it 100% everytime he stepped on the field.
                        Originally posted by nvot9
                        I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                        Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                        Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                        Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                        Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

he's just not HOF caliber, no matter how you cut it. the steroid issues aren't even part of it, i just never once felt that he was one of the top LBers in the game when he was playing, and in my mind, that would seem to be minimum criteria.

Comment

He was definitely above average.
                            Originally posted by nvot9
                            I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                            Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                            Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                            Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                            Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1
                              He was definitely above average.
                              Above average doesn't make a player Hall of Fame material.

Comment

Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1
                                Originally posted by eacantdraft

A punk? I always thought he was one of the baddest guys in the NFL gave it 100% everytime he stepped on the field.
                                Every playing gives 100% when they're on the field. If they didn't, they'd be out of a job.

Someone mention onfield play and that's completely true. Problem is, he was a dirty player on the field too.

Designs by Thule

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information