No announcement yet.

Bill Romanowski

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would never say he was a punk he is 100% bad ass he could be all over the field in his prime. In his prime he had to be one of the best backers to play the game.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan_VIlma
      Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1
      Originally posted by eacantdraft
      Romanowski was not considered a serious candidate for the Hall of Fame before his steroid scandals.

The guy was a punk who should be Bubba's lover in prison.
      A punk? I always thought he was one of the baddest guys in the NFL gave it 100% everytime he stepped on the field.
      Every playing gives 100% when they're on the field. If they didn't, they'd be out of a job.

Someone mention onfield play and that's completely true. Problem is, he was a dirty player on the field too.
      He was a dirty player off the field as well.

Comment

I think of HOF linebackers like Singletary, Butkus, Taylor... guys who hit like a ton of bricks, hurt people, and even (in the case of Taylor) had off-the-field problems. Compare those guys to Romanowski and there is no comparison. As mean and tough as (current) HOF LBs were on the field, they weren't jerkwads like Romo. The guy juiced himself up to squeeze a few more years out of a good--but not HOF--career. He assaulted a teammate and shrugs it off with a "I wish it didn't happen."

He still doesn't take responsibility for his actions, and yet puts it in his book (the language of that chapter is him talking pretty macho, ain't it?) so he can make money off it. Jerk. If I were his victim's lawyers, I'd ask for a royalty from the book.

Bottom line: as a player, Romanowski was good, but not HOF material. As a man, he's a despicable jerk who needs therapy to realize what a jerk he is.

Comment

he wont get in when he is madden's age becasue he won't be alive then... The HUman Science Expirment

Comment

Originally posted by energizerbunny
            he wont get in when he is madden's age becasue he won't be alive then... The HUman Science Expirment

Comment

check out Cris Carter reaction at the end WOW!

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information