Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Material Issues
    Originally posted by portermvp84
    I'd say Vince Young because how long do they want to wait to see what this guy has. Billy Volek could probably hold down the fort if he started, but the team will want to take a look at Vince Young. It won't be Leinart quite yet because I think the Cards might pull a Carson Palmer.
    This makes little sense. The most NFL ready rookie QB will not sit for longer than the least NFL ready QB named.
    its more because of the talent of the QB in front of them than it is NFL-readiness that will decide who plays first.

Comment

Vincent Young. There's already been many rumors that the Titans definitely want to get him in at some point in the season, and I heard a rumor recently that he might start from week 1.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
      <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

Originally posted by Dam8610
        Vincent Young. There's already been many rumors that the Titans definitely want to get him in at some point in the season, and I heard a rumor recently that he might start from week 1.
        Start a series each half is what I've heard.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D
          Leinart due to injury to Kurt Warner.
          No Chad will get hurt before Warner i say Kellon Clemons.

Comment

I don't see any of these QB's starting very quick, but I think Matt Leinart has te best chance to start first.

Sig by BoneKrusher
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information