Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packers O line

Will the packers O line hold up better than the last game vs SD

I sure hope so, but sacks arn't the only thing you have to worry about their run blocking was terrible too.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

they got a better d-line then SD but also they dont have a 3-4 so we have to find out.

Comment

I'm going to say no just because they are facing a beast pass rush in my Falcons. :D

Comment

I've said all year that it's almost impossible to expect anything better than 7 wins for the Packers because of their interior line. It's the worst in football and isn't really all that well supported by a mediocre supporting cast.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Draft King
            I'm going to say no just because they are facing a beast pass rush in my Falcons. :D
            or because they are starting two rookies?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
            they get smoked.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
              I've said all year that it's almost impossible to expect anything better than 7 wins for the Packers because of their interior line. It's the worst in football and isn't really all that well supported by a mediocre supporting cast.
              I'm not trying to defend their O-line, because its bad right now... but it's kinda hard to say they are the worst when they have two players who havent played a real football game yet, but yeah they are certianly not good.

they get smoked.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088
                Originally posted by Draft King
                or because they are starting two rookies?
                Nah, I'm going to stick with my reason. 8)

Comment

I'm not trying to defend their O-line, because its bad right now... but it's kinda hard to say they are the worst when they have two players who havent played a real football game yet, but yeah they are certianly not good.
                  That's exactely why they are the worst.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

you mean will be, or could be?

they get smoked.

Comment

It would be hard to do worse than that. I would expect a few games like that from the Packers this year though.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Having two guys in the middle that have never played before isn't a good thing at all. You can say they havn't played a down and they could end up being great players but they arn't going to turn into great players immediately. Expect the Packers line to get destoryed, esspecially early in the season.

Comment

This was the first showing for some of these guys on the o-line, so lets see a couple more games before we start making calling them the worst in football.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I think it's very possible. The Packers have the best tackle tandem IMO, Tauscher is beastly as is Clifton. Depending on how good the rookies are the interior of the O Line could be good.

Comment

Originally posted by roughrider30
                              This was the first showing for some of these guys on the o-line, so lets see a couple more games before we start making calling them the worst in football.
                              But the fact that they have never played before is what makes them the worst. Having two guys on the inside of the line that have no experience is not something that is going to make your team better. Young guys with no experience rarely turn into superstars by the season opener.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information