No announcement yet.

Mike Bell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Bells need some sort of nickname in Denver's backfield.

Comment

Mike Bell is a 79 on madden i dont know what you are talking about saying he is under the radar.
      And Maurice Drew is a 75.

Eek.

by BoneKrusher
      <DG> how metal unseen
      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

but if bell starts do you honestly think he wont deserve a 79 rating? i mean come on if he starts and stays healthy...he will easily top 1100+

The Bell Bros!..idk i have been trying to think of a nick name since we singed mike

Comment

he's with the Broncos a team that creates great RB's.

Comment

True, but I don't think Bell has the measurables that Drew has. Mo Drew has speed/agility type rating in the mid-90s.

by BoneKrusher
            <DG> how metal unseen
            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Well, if anyone has actually seen him play this preseason, it's obvious he's the best downhill runner on the Broncos. He sees the hole and hits it better than any back on the team. He runs with power and has the ability to break the big play. He can run between the tackles or outside. And he does a good job in short yardage and goal line(2 TDs on the goal line last nite).

Comment

Wow. I looked at the title of the thread and i knew it was going to be about a denver running back. I was thinking it was mike anderson, while confusing the last name of tatum bell. :roll:

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Stats
                  Well, if anyone has actually seen him play this preseason, it's obvious he's the best downhill runner on the Broncos. He sees the hole and hits it better than any back on the team. He runs with power and has the ability to break the big play. He can run between the tackles or outside. And he does a good job in short yardage and goal line(2 TDs on the goal line last nite).
                  exactly...he gets it done..might not have 4.3 speed like Bell or 240+ size like Danye...but he gets it done

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Bronco56
                    exactly...he gets it done..might not have 4.3 speed like Bell or 240+ size like Danye...but he gets it done
                    I like him :)

BoneKrusher

Comment

Unfortunately for the Ponies, they can't just play the Lions and the Titans.
                      Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo
                        but we always get ours..i mean we have been #1 on rushing form HB the last 4 years...(the falcons only beat us due to vick)

Comment

Originally posted by Geo
                          It doesnt matter who they play cause all they need is average players for that great system and it will work perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo
                            yeah, i mean, new england's #8 rush defense sure did a number on tatum/mike last year.

as did the redskins, jaguars, eagles and giants, among others.

Comment

Which is why waiting to see Mike Bell actually do something worthy of praise before delivering it hand over foot is a good idea.
                              Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo
                                Which is why waiting to see Mike Bell actually do something worthy of praise before delivering it hand over foot is a good idea.
                                what is with you people?

can people NOT be excited by seomthing they see in the preseason anymore? no, i guess he'll probably be the worst player in the history of the league because this is only the preseason.

you know what? if that's the only thing you can add to a thread, don't even bother signing in. i'm SO sick of reading all you people saying "it's just the preseason". NO KIDDING, I HADN'T NOTICED THAT THESE GAMES DON'T MATTER AND ARE ONLY PLAYED FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF EVALUATING YOUNG TALENT. i know it's really weird that any of us would attempt to do the same thing that coaches do, and try to reach conclusions about players, but JESUS. that's the point.

so yeah, tell me again how much the preseason matters. :roll:

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information