No announcement yet.

Mike Bell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted 1-2 good years and out. He will not be as good as Mike Anderson was as a rookie, even though another rookie back has done it for Denver, I don't think that the line will be able to get him 1,500 yards. If he gets 18-24 carries a game he should get around 950-1,200 yards rushing, maybe 200 yards receiving at most and 4-7 touchdowns.

Comment

I doubt Bell starts week 1. I think that Shanahan is just doing it to light a fire under Tatum and Dayne. JMO though.

Comment

Re: Mike Bell

Originally posted by Jimmy

He is so under the radar, he won't even be in this year's Madden 2007.
        Crazy for a back who will be starting come week 1 for the NFL's best rushing offense over the last decade. Still, things are still to be seen from him. Maybe i'll belive the hype if he pieces together 2 more good games.
        kinda off topic but update your rosters and he'll be there... thats what happened to ricky williams last year

wheres the "i dont know, im unsure" option in your poll? :D
        Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Makes you wonder what could've happened if Maurice Clarett hadn't been such a bust.

Comment

Originally posted by jsagan77
            Originally posted by America
            The Bells need some sort of nickname in Denver's backfield.

This is harder than I thought..

For whom the Bell Tolls..?

Hells Bells?
            I like the TinkerBells.

Seriously, after having seen all of Bell's collegiate games except 2 non-televised road games, I was very surprised that some team didn't draft him. That's the power of measurables, I guess. Bell is in the right system and he has a solid team around him. I'm looking for him to have a good year, and if he hits 1200 yards, it would be an interesting indictment on the talent scouting in the NFL that a UDFA wins the OROY.
            The pain fades and the good memories will remain.

Comment

Originally posted by johbur
              Originally posted by jsagan77
              Originally posted by America
              The Bells need some sort of nickname in Denver's backfield.

This is harder than I thought..

For whom the Bell Tolls..?

Hells Bells?
              I like the TinkerBells.

Seriously, after having seen all of Bell's collegiate games except 2 non-televised road games, I was very surprised that some team didn't draft him. That's the power of measurables, I guess. Bell is in the right system and he has a solid team around him. I'm looking for him to have a good year, and if he hits 1200 yards, it would be an interesting indictment on the talent scouting in the NFL that a UDFA wins the OROY.
              Even though those are great numbers, I don't think he will win OROY, someone less deserving will win it because they make more headlines and they have more fans from when they were in college and earned 1st round honours. It will be interesting to see what happens.

Comment

he really runs behind his shoulder pads. I could see him running for 1,200 this year.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information