Drew Bledsoe.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drew Bledsoe.

Anyone think he will be picked up somewhere or is his career of being a short gap starter over?

I wouldn't mind seeing the Pats bringing him back as a backup, but realistically, his best opportunity is probably in Kansas City...

Comment

I think Drew is done. Mostly on his own accord. He will not accept a camp invite without being assured to be the starter. If we see him in uniform again it will probably be as a mid-season injury replacement or something along the lines of the Vinnie Testaverde scenario in New England last year.

Comment

If a team loses a QB do to injury Im sure someone will end up signing him during training camp or pre-season.
        Taking a Knapp.

Comment

His last stop was Big D. He wants a starting job but teams only want him as a back up.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

would be great if he can help Oak's young QB to learn from him, like in New England and Dallas

Comment

Originally posted by NotoRussell View Post
              would be great if he can help Oak's young QB to learn from him, like in New England and Dallas
              I'm not sure how much of a teacher he really was to Tony Romo. And he's definitely not willing to be a backup. In the Thanksgiving game last year, Parcells wanted to send Bledsoe in once the game was won, and Bledsoe basically said no thanks.

Comment

I think Atlanta is giving him a look

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

He's done.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

I am curious if any team will give Aaron Brooks and Tim Rattay a look. I'm suprised nobody has signed Rattay, he's decent veteran insurance.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

I wouldn't mind if we picked up Rattay as a backup... would make me breathe easier.
                      The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. Weve shown weve been able to do that. - Jabari Greer

Comment

He will never start another game but if a team really needs a backup he could do that.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

did he win a ring with the Pats?

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Comment

Originally posted by Big Mike View Post
                            did he win a ring with the Pats?
                            He got one with the 1st Super Bowl. You can say he earned it because he got the Pats to the Super Bowl after Brady was injured in the AFC title game.

Comment

hes def not done
                              he'll find someplace

Go Ravens!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information