Drew Bledsoe.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
    Forgot they were changing from the deep passing offense.
    Plus no-online and a completely unmobile QB is just a bad fit anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by luckyjackaubrey View Post
      Bledsoe has said he will not take any offers where he is not starter. He has no interest in sitting on the bench.
      Wow he seems a little bitter.

Comment

He's putting himself in a difficult spot if he said that because most of the teams that need a QB already have a young unproven one on the roster or are looking to draft one. He should accept the role of a mentor who can play when needed because there are not many teams looking for a starter as old as him.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKnGOLD View Post
          The Giants could use a backup.
          The Giants could use a starter.

Comment

Originally posted by luckyjackaubrey View Post
            Bledsoe has said he will not take any offers where he is not starter. He has no interest in sitting on the bench.
            I hope he enjoys retirement...

Comment

Originally posted by suposed2bsweated View Post
              The Giants could use a starter.
              Let's see then, a quarterback that is really just getting started in the league and has a ton of potential, especially under a new regime change or a stubborn cement statue which only helps to boost the sack column on a stats board?

I'll take Eli Manning any day over Bledsoe and a majority of quarterbacks in the league.

That said, if Bledsoe realizes he's not the quarterback he use to be and willingly takes a back up role I'd be happy to have him.

Fortunately for us Eli is like an iron man and has yet to be injured despite taking so many hits this season, especially in that Eagles game at the beginning of the year when he got no protection what so ever and got sacked something like 8 times.

I curl up into a ball and quiver of the thought that Jared Lorenzen would be our starting quarterback. He's an offensive linemen I tell you!
              (shameless self-promotion)
              Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
              https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information