Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you expect from the NFC East Quarterbacks???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know. Just have no Skins fans around now.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• I am away for much of the next 10 days. Going to Miami for work, but I should be good to check in here and there.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
        hey beaches. is there any vague interest in doing the NFC East write-up (from the stuff we were doing earlier) are are you pretty much talked out?
        I thought I was gonna be available for the next 3 days. But I just got screwed so hard with stuff thrown at me. So Im uncertain of my availability. I can chime in when I get the chance. But Im not sure how much free time I'll have from now until May. Just got screwed hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by GiantRutgersFan View Post
          DMWsackmachine your such a homer and a romosexual.

Romo struggled down the stretch a great deal. Moreso then eli did (when Eli was throwing to Tim Carter with a garbage O line, and Romo was throwing to Owens and Terry Glenn.

no convincing you now, so just wait until opening day when Eli Torches you and Romo has a 3rd terrible start in a row vs the Geeeee Men
          One of the most hypocritical posts I've ever seen.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• njx, I could probably find the time to chip in, if you want to do it.
            Originally posted by 21ST
            He was protecting his self
            Originally posted by tjsunstein
            From what? His leg?
            Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck
            That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
            "We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• GiantsRutgersfan, you are really stupid, and did mess up all of the points BBDefense made.

Anyway, BigBlueDefense does make some great points about his LT going down, but technically Romo's wasn't to great until the end of the season anyway. Flo didn't regain pro-bowl form until the end of the season. Now the reason I think Romo will be better is because last year our O-line was a weakness, and now it is a strength. Flo is fully healed from his ACL and back to pro-bowl form, Colombo will only be better with more experience, and Leonard Davis at guard is just beastly.

Comment

• DMW-

-I'm still not understanding why you ever brought up the Eli-Romo comparison in the first place. We all know that Eli did not have a good year and I know that Romo played better than Eli for the most part in 2006, so what? That has nothing to do with the fact that I think Romo struggled in December and when you compare numbers between the two, you are the one that looks like the insecure, overly defensive fan, not I.

-When you say I cannot use injury excuses at all for the year's stats....um, what? Are the last 8 games of the season all of the sudden not included?

-And in no way do I think Eli played better than Romo in 2006, let that be known. Not once did I say that and not once will I say that, but you CANNOT deny the difference in situations they were thrown into if you want to play the comparison game. With Toomer down and Shockey hobbled and Bob Whitfield playing LT, you cannot tell me that things were just as hard for Romo when he has TO, Glenn, Crayton, and Witten to throw to.

-And don't bring up sack numbers either because Eli's best trait (maybe other than throwing the deep ball) is his pocket presence. He feels pressure before it is even there and knows how to get rid of the ball quickly. Sometimes it is to a fault because he can get a little too antsy and throws the ball too early because he is so set on avoiding a sack, I can point to several different instances.

-I am aware he (Romo) always held the ball in the wrong way while in the pocket but that does not deny the fact that his ball security in December was poor. He was turning the ball over a lot more often in December, which is a large portion of the reason why I say he struggled down the stretch.

-You are being extremely hypocritical in this discussion and just know what happened last time we had a debate on QBs.
                Originally posted by Paul
                Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

• And don't read anything GRF has to say.
                  Originally posted by Paul
                  Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                  Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                  These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                  MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

• wow, NFC east discussions could literally go on for many months.

and yes, lets just throw out the redskins now as they have overpayed for aging players in the offseason once again and have little picks in the draft
                    We ALL bleed scarlet
                    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Hey scottboy, the Redskins are better than the Giants...

Comment

• hey Achilles33 the giants are better than the cowboys...

Comment

• Eli will once again be inconsistent.
                          Campbell will be solid but not great.
                          McNabb will be injured again.
                          Romo will do well and will go to the pro bowl.
                          "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information