No announcement yet.

Create your own Offensive team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If i'm building a franchise, not just a one year team, it would look like this.

QB - Eli Manning - How could I not?
    RB - Steven Jackson - Young, tough runner
    RB/FB - Brandon Jacobs - He's an absolute truck
    TE - Jeremy Shockey - Still young, great energy.
    WR - Calvin Johnson - Will dominate the middle
    WR - Larry Fitzgerald - great compliment to Johnson
    LT - D-Brick - Quick, agile, good against speed rushers
    LG - Chris Snee - Tough guy who can also pull
    C - Ryan Kalil - He'll be a stud
    RG - Shaun Andrews - Mauler, good at passblocking also
    RT - Marcus McNeil - Has size to be a mauler.

Comment

QB - Tom Brady
      RB - Reggie Bush
      WR - Steve Smith
      WR - Calvin Johnson
      TE - Vernon Davis
      OT - Walter Jones
      OG - LOGAN MANKINS
      C - Olin Kreutz
      OG - Steve Hutchinson
      OT - Orlando Pace

bizownage!

Comment

Originally posted by ricky bobby View Post
        If i'm building a franchise, not just a one year team, it would look like this.

QB - Eli Manning - How could I not?
        RB - Steven Jackson - Young, tough runner
        RB/FB - Brandon Jacobs - He's an absolute truck
        TE - Jeremy Shockey - Still young, great energy.
        WR - Calvin Johnson - Will dominate the middle
        WR - Larry Fitzgerald - great compliment to Johnson
        LT - D-Brick - Quick, agile, good against speed rushers
        LG - Chris Snee - Tough guy who can also pull
        C - Ryan Kalil - He'll be a stud
        RG - Shaun Andrews - Mauler, good at passblocking also
        RT - Marcus McNeil - Has size to be a mauler.
        I too would've taken Eli Manning if I could just find my courage from that blasted Wizard of Oz.

Nice offense though.
        (shameless self-promotion)
        Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
        https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

QB- Bulger, Cutler backing up
          RB- Steven Jackson
          WR- Andre Johnson
          WR- Tory Holt
          WR- Chad Johnson
          TE- Tony G/Gates
          C- Nick Mangold
          G-Brian Waters/Hutchinson
          T-Jammal Brown/Marcus Mcneil

Defense
          DE- Seymour/Peppers
          NT- Wilfork
          OLBs-Adalius Thomas, Shawn Merrimam, Derrick Johnson
          ILBs- Lofa Tatupu, Mike Vrable, Urlacher
          CBs- Champ Bailey, Mathis, McAlister
          S- Sean Jones, Ed Reed, Adriam Wilson

not really thinking right now i know i left some out
          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
            First of all: I hope you weren't being serious.

In case you were, here's what you should do:

1. (in case of bad weather wherever you are) put on coat
            2. walk/bike/drive/peddle to a store
            3. buy sense of humor (if you're lucky, you'll get discount)
            4. re-read post.

if that doesn't work, repeat this a few times. If that doesn't help... here's another suggestion:

1. put on coat
            2. go outside
            3. STAY THERE.
            Well I'm glad that sarcasm isn't waisted on you sir! :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

QB - Peyton Manning
              Both a QB and an offensive co-ordinator. This man at the line picking apart opposition D's for an offense full of playmakers. He'd top his TD record for sure.

RB - LaDainian Tomlinson
              Not sure why I am saying why I picked him, just quite simply, the best RB in football right now. Offers all kinds of flexibility to the offense, great catching out of the backfield and even gives an offense the option of a trick play or 2.

FB - Mike Karney
              I love watching blue collar guys like him play football. He's a whole hearted player who opens up plenty of holes for that Saints running attack. May not be that much of a threat with ball in hand, but with this offense he will not be required to be.

WR1 - Steve Smith
              I love watching this guy at Wide Receiver. Great football speed, great hands and attacks the ball in the air. Quite simply a great WR, combined with Peyton's accuracy, his numbers would be huge.

WR2 - Reggie Wayne
              The best number 2 receiver in the league. Has the ability to be a number 1 without a shadow of a doubt but playing him as a number 2 means he will be running the sort of routes with the sort of coverage he has experienced already

WR3 - Marques Colston
              A rookie sensation with the ability to have an amazing career. His hands and body control make him an amazing possession receiver. He'd more than likely be in the slot in this offense, in a manner similar to a more dynamic Dallas Clark.

LT - Marcus McNeill
              There are some great LT's around at the minute but none last season impressed me as much as McNeill, who I genuinely feel should have been a pro bowler. Having the season he had, with his bad hands, wow!

LG - Logan Mankins
              A guy who has been described as "The Human Fistfight" and rightly so. An absolute mauler in the trenches and a guy who will never let you down, would open some big holes for LT.

C - Jeff Saturday
              A great blocker in his own right, and probably worthy for that alone. However the reason Jeff gets the nod in this offense is his chemistry with Manning, the ability to adapt and communicate the line calls Peyton makes.

RG - Shawn Andrews
              It's all been said before, the best up and coming RG in the league and an anchor for the line for years to come.

RT - Willie Anderson
              Consistent for a number of years, and whilst I don't really watch the RT that much, this guy has stood out for me on numerous occasions.

My offense, a combination of blue collar guys, burners and youth.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

Pretty solid group there UKfan

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

QB - Tom Brady
                  RB - Stephen Jackson
                  FB - Lorenzo Neal
                  WR - Steve Smith
                  WR - Chad Johnson
                  TE - Antonio Gates
                  LT - Walter Jones
                  LG - Steve Hutchinson
                  C - Nick Mangold
                  RG - Davin Joseph (Sorry..I'm a homer)
                  RT - Jamaal Brown

Comment

QB- Mike Vick- Perfect QB for this offense. Will spend more time running and handing the ball off, than throwing.
                    RB- Ladainian Tomlinson- Best RB in the game. He is also a threat to split wide, and can even throw the ball down field when called upon to do so.
                    RB- Reggie Bush- Same as LT. Will split wide a lot in this offense to keep the D honest. He can also throw the ball. These are the 2 most dynamic RB's in the game.
                    FB- Ovie Mughelli- He is the best young FB in the league. He is a much needed blocker in the backfield, and is able to grind out tough yardage when need be.

TE- Jason Witten- Excels as a blocker, and as a receiver. Perfect guy for this offense.
                    LT- Marcus McNeil- Seems to be the best young LT in the game.
                    LG- Steve Hutchinson- Most dominant guard in the game. The grizzled vet is the leader of this unit.
                    C- Nick Mangold- Best young center in the game.
                    RG- Shawn Andrews- 340 lb steam roller. Many great years ahead of him.
                    RT- Jammal Brown- Not sure who the best young run blocker is at tackle. Somebody inform me.
                    TE- Julius Peppers- I will make the argument that this man is capable of being the best TE in the game. Known as the biggest freak of nature the game has ever seen, there's little doubt in my mind that he would be a very effective blocker, as well as a pass catcher. Also, I need him on my team to avoid having to face him. So I'm bringing him to camp to give him a look. If it doesn't work out, then I'll trade him to the Redskins for their next 12 1st rounders, and I'll bring in Urlacher to see what he can do.

This team is built for the ground assault. We will pound it down your throat with regularity. We intend to never see the down marker read "4." The goal is to keep turnovers to an absolute minimum, while still maintaining the threat for a big play at any moment. We will wear the defense down with 10 minute drives, and basically score at will. Props to the defensive coordinator who comes up with a scheme to make us punt a few times a game.
                    Last edited by duckseason; 04-02-2007, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Scheme: Run heavy 2 TE offense

QB - Tom Brady

Hback - Jason Witten
                      LT - Marcus McNeil
                      LG - Steve Hutchinson
                      C - Olin Kreutz (however you spell it)
                      RG - Shaun Andrews
                      RT - Jamal Brown
                      TE - Antonio Gates

RB - LDT
                      WR - Torry Holt
                      WR - Anquan Boldin

Comment

Originally posted by duckseason View Post
                        QB- Mike Vick- Perfect QB for this offense. Will spend more time running and handing the ball off, than throwing.
                        RB- Ladainian Tomlinson- Best RB in the game. He is also a threat to split wide, and can even throw the ball down field when called upon to do so.
                        RB- Reggie Bush- Same as LT. Will split wide a lot in this offense to keep the D honest. He can also throw the ball. These are the 2 most dynamic RB's in the game.
                        FB- Ovie Mughelli- He is the best young FB in the league. He is a much needed blocker in the backfield, and is able to grind out tough yardage when need be.

TE- Jason Witten- Excels as a blocker, and as a receiver. Perfect guy for this offense.
                        LT- Marcus McNeil- Seems to be the best young LT in the game.
                        LG- Steve Hutchinson- Most dominant guard in the game. The grizzled vet is the leader of this unit.
                        C- Nick Mangold- Best young center in the game.
                        RG- Shawn Andrews- 340 lb steam roller. Many great years ahead of him.
                        RT- Jammal Brown- Not sure who the best young run blocker is at tackle. Somebody inform me.
                        TE- Julius Peppers- I will make the argument that this man is capable of being the best TE in the game. Known as the biggest freak of nature the game has ever seen, there's little doubt in my mind that he would be a very effective blocker, as well as a pass catcher. Also, I need him on my team to avoid having to face him. So I'm bringing him to camp to give him a look. If it doesn't work out, then I'll trade him to the Redskins for their next 12 1st rounders, and I'll bring in Urlacher to see what he can do.

This team is built for the ground assault. We will pound it down your throat with regularity. We intend to never see the down marker read "4." The goal is to keep turnovers to an absolute minimum, while still maintaining the threat for a big play at any moment. We will wear the defense down with 10 minute drives, and basically score at will. Props to the defensive coordinator who comes up with a scheme to make us punt a few times a game.

Wow, I swear I didn't look at your post before I posted mine up, we have almost identical olines. Only difference is Mangold for Kreutz, Mangold wouldve been my #2 option at C.

Comment

QB-Tom Brady
                          RB-LT
                          FB-Lorenzo Neal
                          WR-Larry Fitzgerald
                          WR-Steve Smith
                          TE-Antonio Gates
                          LT-Orlando Pace
                          LG-Steve Hutchinson
                          C-Olin Kruetz
                          RG-Randy Thomas
                          RT-Jamaal Brown
                          RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                            Wow, I swear I didn't look at your post before I posted mine up, we have almost identical olines. Only difference is Mangold for Kreutz, Mangold wouldve been my #2 option at C.
                            Lol. That's awesome. Looks like we were thinking along the same lines, bbd. I just got a little more crazy with it.

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
                              whoz this "we" n "all" u keep talking about? there ain't no evidence that would support thos theoryz. but yeah, i'm sure therez no vendetta here, that's y u have to jump in anytime u think i might b a little bit mean to someone, especially when you ain't really got no idea what's going on.

but it's cool. i should just start posting in threads you post so i can tell you how "everyone hates you" and "we all think you're an *******" etc. would that make me cool? but yes, judging by the number of "amens" in response to this post, i'll assume "everyone" agrees with you.
                              Amen njx9! :D

Go tell it on the mountain brother!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

QB-Brett Favre-Cuz Im a homer
                                HB-Clinton Portis-Everyones pickn LT so I just chose my fave
                                FB-William Henderson-See Favre
                                WR-Chad Johnson-Understands the game as well as any HOF
                                WR-Andre Johnson-Ball hog
                                TE-Chris Cooley-Can be used many different ways
                                OT-Johnathon Ogden
                                OG-Larry Allen
                                C-Olin Kruetz
                                OG-Steve Hutchinson
                                OT-Chad Clifton
                                QB of the future-David Carr-Kinda reminds me of Favre, just not as good

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information