Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Create your own Defensive team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    A 4-3 Defense that has the ability to swap to a 3-4 without giving up much. Defensive line is built to contain the offensive linemen allowing the linebackers to chase the play as much as possible. Corners are strong man coverage players as the safeties will be roaming more often then not leaving corners alone.

    DE-Julius Peppers
    DT-Richard Seymore
    DT-John Henderson
    DE-Terrell Suggs

    OLB-Adalius Thomas
    MLB-Ray Lewis
    OLB-Brian Urlacher

    CB-Champ Bailey
    FS-Ed Reed
    SS-Sean Taylor
    CB-Chris McAlister

    Comment


    • #32
      basic 4-3

      DE- Osi Umenyiora aka Chief Osi
      DT- Kris Jenkins(when healthy)
      DT- Marcus Stroud
      DE- Strahan

      OLB- Keith Bullocks
      MLB- Antonio Pierce(yea ima homer)
      OLB- Derrick Brooks

      CB- Champ Bailey
      CB- Chris McCalister
      SS- Ed Reed
      FS- Troy Polamalu

      K- Jeff Wilkins
      P- Jeff "pin you inside the 20" Feagles
      KR- Dante Hall
      We ALL bleed scarlet
      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Achilles33 View Post
        Hey, I am just preaching the truth. He is a good player, but not a great player, yet. He isn't in the class of a Bailey, McAlister, or Newman yet. You think he makes those INT's himself? No way my friend. It is pass rush. Unless you are great, like the 3 I mentioned, and I have no doubt Samuel will be there eventually, you need a pass rush or you will get owned. Take Ike Taylor or Deshea Townsend for instance. YOu think they are good CBs? Psssh, they are lcuky to be in the league, yet because of the Steelers pass rush, they look good. That is all I am saying, and I am pretty sure I am correct on th is one.
        Asante Samuel is one of the best cornerbacks in the league. He's a huge playmaker in the passing game and he rarely gets beat. Plus, he's arguably the biggest hitter at the cornerback position and can really come up and support the run. Bailey, McAlister, and Newman are all good but Samuel is up there as well.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Achilles33 View Post
          Hey, I am just preaching the truth. He is a good player, but not a great player, yet. He isn't in the class of a Bailey, McAlister, or Newman yet. You think he makes those INT's himself? No way my friend. It is pass rush. Unless you are great, like the 3 I mentioned, and I have no doubt Samuel will be there eventually, you need a pass rush or you will get owned. Take Ike Taylor or Deshea Townsend for instance. YOu think they are good CBs? Psssh, they are lcuky to be in the league, yet because of the Steelers pass rush, they look good. That is all I am saying, and I am pretty sure I am correct on th is one.
          Cowboys fans jack it to Terrance Newman. HES NOT A TOP 5 CB stop wacking off to Terrance Newman and hatin on DeAngelo Hall. All cowboys fans whine about dis, HOW COME DEANGELO HALL MAKES THE PRO BOWL???? TERRANCE NEWMAN IS SOO UNDERATED AND IS ALMOST AS GOOD AS CHAMP BAILEY!!!! yeah my *ass he is. Newman is ight but he aint no god.

          DE: Suggs
          DT: Harris
          DT: Stroud
          DE: Freeney

          LOLB: Peterson
          MLB: Vilma
          ROLB: Briggs

          CB: Champ Bailey
          SS: Ed Reed
          FS: Brian Dawkins
          CB: Rashean Mathis

          Comment


          • #35
            WDE- Marcus Stroud
            WUT- Vince Wilfork
            NT- Casey Hampton
            SUT- Kris Jenkins
            SDE- Jamal Williams

            WRLB- Louis Castillo
            WILB- Kevin Williams
            SILB- Tommie Harris
            SRLB- Richard Seymour

            SS- Shaun Rogers
            ROV- Warren Sapp
            I'm a state.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Michigan View Post
              SS- Shaun Rogers
              ROV- Warren Sapp
              hahaha rep points right there brotha lmao

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Achilles33 View Post
                Hey, I am just preaching the truth. He is a good player, but not a great player, yet. He isn't in the class of a Bailey, McAlister, or Newman yet. You think he makes those INT's himself? No way my friend. It is pass rush. Unless you are great, like the 3 I mentioned, and I have no doubt Samuel will be there eventually, you need a pass rush or you will get owned. Take Ike Taylor or Deshea Townsend for instance. YOu think they are good CBs? Psssh, they are lcuky to be in the league, yet because of the Steelers pass rush, they look good. That is all I am saying, and I am pretty sure I am correct on th is one.
                As noted you are giving the Pats front 7 way too much credit for Asante's success. McAlister plays behind one of the best front 7s in football, but nobody can deny his talent and success.

                Comment


                • #38
                  I'd take Newman over Samuel. Samuel is a very good player, but isn't elite.

                  That is correct comahan
                  I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                  <3 dg

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Best run stopping team ever

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                      I'd take Newman over Samuel. Samuel is a very good player, but isn't elite.
                      Which I agree with, but I picked Samuel over Newman because I was running a Tampa 2. I won't say Samuel is an elite CB, but he is an ascending player, who has the potential to be elite with time.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        "Plus, he's arguably the biggest hitter at the cornerback position "

                        very true. little man can hit! just ask Ricky W.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by islandboy843 View Post
                          Best run stopping team ever
                          It is for sure, unless they get 5 yards up field, because I don't think anyone on that team has a snowballs chance in hell of even hoping to keep up with a RB.

                          Especially the back two, they would have to start running from the safety spots towards the line of scrimmage as the offensive was lining up to have a hope of getting to the play before it was over. I can only imagine Sapp trying to play the ball in the air, not a pretty sight.

                          Someone should make that defensive up in Madden, put it as a 46 defense, and sim a few games to see the stats.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Eagles own the NFC East View Post
                            Cowboys fans jack it to Terrance Newman. HES NOT A TOP 5 CB stop wacking off to Terrance Newman and hatin on DeAngelo Hall. All cowboys fans whine about dis, HOW COME DEANGELO HALL MAKES THE PRO BOWL???? TERRANCE NEWMAN IS SOO UNDERATED AND IS ALMOST AS GOOD AS CHAMP BAILEY!!!! yeah my *ass he is. Newman is ight but he aint no god.

                            DE: Suggs
                            DT: Harris
                            DT: Stroud
                            DE: Freeney

                            LOLB: Peterson
                            MLB: Vilma
                            ROLB: Briggs

                            CB: Champ Bailey
                            SS: Ed Reed
                            FS: Brian Dawkins
                            CB: Rashean Mathis
                            Whoa whoa whoa. I never said Newman was a god, but he is easily better than DeAngelo Hall. I don't care who makes the pro-bowl, the pro-bowl is a joke and a stupid popularity contest. Did you not see DeAngelo Hall get torched all year? The fact that he was even a #1 CB after the way he played this season was a joke. He was just put in the pro-bowl because he had a lot of INTs and he is always saying stuff to get in the media. Oh and Newman is a top 5 CB.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by LarryJohnson27 View Post
                              "Plus, he's arguably the biggest hitter at the cornerback position "

                              very true. little man can hit! just ask Ricky W.
                              Did you see Sheldon brown lay out reggie bush

                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=yx2U1lr1wZ8#

                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=eM6EauZ_LV4

                              if only my eagles won
                              Last edited by Big Mike; 04-02-2007, 06:02 PM.


                              ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

                              XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                                I'd take Newman over Samuel. Samuel is a very good player, but isn't elite.
                                There you go, coming from one of the best posters on the site. Newman gets overlooked because he doesn't get a ton of picks, but that shouldn't be the case. I expect him to have a good amount of picks because Wade Phillips will get us a lot of pressure, while shutting down his man completely (thrown a 2.37 times per game, best in the NFL). Hopefully Newman finally gets his due this year, and gets a pro-bowl bid.

                                Anyway, don't get me wrong, Samuel is a good player, but he is not in the elite class of CB's, atleast not yet.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information