Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
    Um, do you know how a 3-4 works?
    Agreed, offenses would run down your throat.

Comment

4-3
      DE: Julius Peppers
      DT: Warren Sapp
      DT: Marcus Stroud
      DE: Jason Taylor

LOLB: Shawne Merriman
      MLB: Ray Lewis
      ROLB: Lance Briggs

CB: Champ Bailey
      CB2: Chris McAlister
      CB3: Rashean Mathis
      SS: Ed Reed/Troy
      FS: Brian Dawkins

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by LarryJohnson27 View Post
        I will tell you myself Samuel is not better then Newman, but if I'm running a Tampa 2 I'll take Samuel.
        Ehhh is close, in a tampa 2 I would probably take samuel as well. I could see him as a better fit, but in all other systems I would take Newman. Guys, dpn't get me wrong, samuel is a good CB, but I don't think he is elite, yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Mike View Post
          How do you say them without saying Sheppard, and Hall,
          Dude, Hall sucks. And that member with the DeAngelo Hall weird name thing, we are not overblowing Hall's second half of the season. He got torched! TORCHED! He sucks as of right now. He isn't even a proven player. He had an average rookie season, a great 2nd season, and a horrible 3rd. What is that second season was just lightning in the pan, and he really sucks? The fact that he made the pro-bowl makes the NFL look like a joke. I have nothing against the man, he is just played liek crap this year, and him making the pro-bowl bothers me.

Anyway, you make a point on Sheppard. He is a good CB, and is one of the top 3 in the NFC. He is probably 2nd behind Newman in the NFC. Oh and guys, Ronde Barber is not good. He is average now. Just because his last name is barber and the whole Tiki retirement thing got him in the pro-bowl. Whate Plaxico did to him was just embarressing. He made him look like a 4th grader in the school yard.

Oh, and one more thing, the Homerism in this thread is blinding. One kid didn't even have Champ Bailey on his list. Another has Nick Collins over Ed reed. ANd like 2 have Nate Clements. News flash guys, Nate Clemetns isn't even close to as good as his contract. He is a good CB, nothing special. He isn't top 5 or anything. Please guys, I know we like our teams and half favorite players, but lets not make the homerism so blinding that you have players like Nick Collins over ed reed. Nick Collins is good, but come on now.

And in Bearfan's defense, no one can toch Urlacher's jock. No one.
          Last edited by Achilles33; 04-02-2007, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
            WDE- Marcus Stroud
            WUT- Vince Wilfork
            NT- Casey Hampton
            SUT- Kris Jenkins
            SDE- Jamal Williams

WRLB- Louis Castillo
            WILB- Kevin Williams
            SILB- Tommie Harris
            SRLB- Richard Seymour

SS- Shaun Rogers
            ROV- Warren Sapp
            Is this the fabled 11 man blitz scheme?

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
            <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

LOL. Well cya guys, gotta watch the National Title game, I'll hit this thread up tommarrow. It's been a pretty good discussion so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Achilles33 View Post
                Dude, Hall sucks. And that member with the DeAngelo Hall weird name thing, we are not overblowing Hall's second half of the season. He got torched! TORCHED! He sucks as of right now. He isn't even a proven player. He had an average rookie season, a great 2nd season, and a horrible 3rd. What is that second season was just lightning in the pan, and he really sucks? The fact that he made the pro-bowl makes the NFL look like a joke. I have nothing against the man, he is just played liek crap this year, and him making the pro-bowl bothers me.

Anyway, you make a point on Sheppard. He is a good CB, and is one of the top 3 in the NFC. He is probably 2nd behind Newman in the NFC. Oh and guys, Ronde Barber is not good. He is average now. Just because his last name is barber and the whole Tiki retirement thing got him in the pro-bowl. Whate Plaxico did to him was just embarressing. He made him look like a 4th grader in the school yard.

Oh, and one more thing, the Homerism in this thread is blinding. One kid didn't even have Champ Bailey on his list. Another has Nick Collins over Ed reed. ANd like 2 have Nate Clements. News flash guys, Nate Clemetns isn't even close to as good as his contract. He is a good CB, nothing special. He isn't top 5 or anything. Please guys, I know we like our teams and half favorite players, but lets not make the homerism so blinding that you have players like Nick Collins over ed reed. Nick Collins is good, but come on now.

maybe hes not posting the "best taem u can create"

its called "create your own

it can be your favorite players or best team u can possibly make..doesnt amtter

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                  DE- Cullen Jenkins
                  DT- Vince Wilfork
                  DT- Ryan Pickett
                  DE- Aaron Kampman

OLB- AJ Hawk
                  OLB- Abdul Hodge
                  OLB- Nick Barnett

CB- Rashued Mathis
                  CB- Charles Woodson
                  FS- Nick Collins
                  SS- Kerry Rhodes
                  Change CB1 to Al Harris and SS to Roy Williams

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Achilles33 View Post

Dude. All you did was watch the highlights and see him get burned in a couple of plays. That is it. Dont judge his season based off that.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

a Tampa 2

LDE: Julius Peppers-With him rushing the t2 scheme, the line would be great
                      UT:Tommie Harris-yeah hes great
                      NT:Shaun Rogers-he would help enormously with the run and with all his talent he could be a beast of a tackle
                      RDE:Dwight Freeney-he is the definition of a speed rusher

OLB:AJ Hawk-Yeah i dont like Briggs, and I think this guy has more potential than him anyway
                      MLB:Brian Urlacher-hes a perfect match for well any defense, but the Tampa 2 does play to his strengths
                      OLB:DJ Williams

CB: Chris McAllistor
                      CB:Nnamdi Asomugha
                      NCB:Tye Hill-i think he would be an awesome nickel corner

FS: Ed Reed
                      SS: Toss up Adrian Wilson/ Kerry Rhodes
                      Bears fan

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
                      Jimmy Buckets <3

Comment

my squad: 3-4

DE Richard Seymour
                        NT Jamal Williams
                        DE Luis Castillo

ROLB DeMarcus Ware
                        ILB Brian Urlacher
                        ILB Adalius Thomas
                        LOLB Shawne Merroidman

CB Champ Bailey
                        CB Terence Newman
                        FS Chris McCallister (Shifts to corner in Nickel)
                        SS Ed Reed (FS in Nickel)
                        Troy Polamalu (SS in Nickel)

Comment

Originally posted by Bearsfan123 View Post
                          a Tampa 2

LDE: Julius Peppers-With him rushing the t2 scheme, the line would be great
                          UT:Tommie Harris-yeah hes great
                          NT:Shaun Rogers-he would help enormously with the run and with all his talent he could be a beast of a tackle
                          RDE:Dwight Freeney-he is the definition of a speed rusher

OLB:AJ Hawk-Yeah i dont like Briggs, and I think this guy has more potential than him anyway
                          MLB:Brian Urlacher-hes a perfect match for well any defense, but the Tampa 2 does play to his strengths
                          OLB:DJ Williams

CB: Chris McAllistor
                          CB:Nnamdi Asomugha
                          NCB:Tye Hill-i think he would be an awesome nickel corner

FS: Ed Reed
                          SS: Toss up Adrian Wilson/ Kerry Rhodes

I don't know...don't you think Peppers talents would be wasted in the Tampa 2? He's much more than just an edge rusher.

And McCallister and Aso are both man coverage guys. They could play zone, but its not their strong suit.

I like a guy like Osi or Burgess in the Tampa 2 opposed to Peppers.

Comment

3-4 this is a team based off what i want, not a best team.

DE Darnell Dockett (Cullen Jenkins)
                            NT Gabe Watson (Aubrayo Franklin)
                            DE Shaun Cody (Brodrick Bunkley)

OLB Mark Anderson (Reggie Torbor)
                            ILB A.J. Hawk (Ahmad Brooks)
                            ILB D'Qwell Jackson (Robert McCune)
                            OLB Antwan Applewhite (Rian Wallace)

CB Antrel Rolle(homer pick) (Jarrett Bush)
                            CB Antonio Cromartie (Richard Marshall)
                            FS Marviel Underwood (Marcus Hudson)
                            SS Bernard Pollard (Daren Stone)

Ill do offense next, the all who? team

Comment

Originally posted by Dam8610 View Post
                              Is this the fabled 11 man blitz scheme?
                              I think it is in response to duckseason's triple option style offense with a backfield of Vick, LT, and Bush, along with another back and two TEs.

And as for Hall, it is really annoying when Terrence Newman fans talk trash about Hall, when Newman had his own struggles, and they lasted even longer than Hall's. Hall is still one of the top young cover guys in the NFL. Sure he had a less than spectacular year, but he is still a fantastic player and one of the premier cover CBs in the league.

That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

Comment

I'll do the same thing I did on offense, a talent team and a youth team.

4-3
                                LE- Julius Peppers- Freak all around player, perfect LE.
                                DT- John Henderson- A lot of ways to go here, but this guy is a beast
                                NT- Jamal Williams- Best run stuffer in the league, no matter what defense I have I want this guy on it.
                                RE- Jason Taylor- The defensive MVP, great year despite his age.
                                WLB- Julian Peterson- Great all around player.
                                MLB- Zach Thomas- Tackling machine, the type of guy I want leading the defense.
                                SLB- Adalius Thomas- Couldn't really find much else here, eh works.
                                CB- Champ Bailey- DUH
                                CB- Chris McAlister- Had a bit of a down year two years ago but played very well last season.
                                FS- Brian Dawkins- Getting up there but still the best FS.
                                SS- Ed Reed- Best safety there is, ball hawk.

Youth
                                LE- Mario Williams- Has as much potential as any player in the league, amazing size/athleticism.
                                DT- Tommie Harris- Great pass rusher, can't think of anyone else.
                                NT- Vince Wilfork- Dominant 3-4 NT, will be just as good in a 4-3.
                                RE- Osi Umenyiora- Hard choice here, but he is a great pass rusher when healthy.
                                WLB- Thomas Davis- A guy I really like, very underrated.
                                MLB- Jon Vilma- Great MLB in a 4-3, tackling machine
                                SLB- DJ Williams- Can play any LB position, great athlete.
                                CB- DeAngelo Hall- Even with the rough season he is still a stud.
                                CB- Nnamdi Asomugha- Great season, up and coming CB.
                                FS- Sean Taylor- Didn't have an amazing year but still studly.
                                SS- Sean Jones- Hard choice here between him, Rhodes and Polamalu, but I really like what Jones did last season.

That is correct comahan
                                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                                <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information