No announcement yet.

Create your own Defensive team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My base is 3-4...but i have the players to run ANY alignment. Zone is for wusses, we will run man all day and blitz every down.

DE- Richard Seymour
    NT- Shaun Rogers
    DE- Trevor Pryce (Adam Carriker eventually :))

SOLB- Julius Peppers
    SILB- Mike Vrabel
    WILB- Brian Urlacher
    WOLB- Adalius Thomas

CB- Champ
    CB- Leigh Bodden (homer pick)
    CB- Al Harris

SS- Adrian Wilson
    FS- Sean Taylor

KR- Josh Cribbs

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

We don't give a DAMN for the whole state of Michigan

Comment

If this is just for one season and age isnt much of a factor then here's my defense...

RE- Jason Taylor
      LE- Julius Peppers
      DT- John Henderson
      DT- Tommie Harris
      OLB- Keith Bulluck
      MLB- Brian Urlacher
      OLB- Lance Briggs
      CB- Champ Bailey
      CB- Asante Samuel
      FS- Ed Reed
      SS- Bob Sanders

K- Adam Vinatieri
      P- IDK
      KR- Devin Hester
      INDIANAPOLIS COLTS - A CHANGE IS COMING!

Comment

Originally posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
        My all Who? Offense, I Run a double Tight, 1 back/1 full back offense with 1 WR

QB Cleo Lemon (Omar Jacobs)
        RB Jerious Norwood (Wali Lundy)
        FB Oliver Hoyte (Nehemiah Broughton)
        TE Courtney Anderson (Marcedes Lewis)
        TE Ben Patrick (T.J. Williams)
        WR Hank Baskett (Courtney Roby) (Jerard Rabb)
        LT Travelle Wharton (Guy Whimper)
        LG Daryn Colledge (Uche Nwaneri)
        C Geoff Hangartner (Scott Wells)
        RG Elton Brown (Justin Geisinger)
        RT Marcus Johnson (Kelly Butler)
        I know you didn't just diss Courtney Roby.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway View Post
          Dwight Freeny at 4-3 OLB? Wilfork at 4-3 DE?
          He'd be used more as a 5th DL. I'm not planning on using him in coverage, he'd blitz every single down.

I wasn't trying to be traditional with my post, I was just experimenting with something new.

If that DL can't control the Line of Scrimmage, I don't know who can. 1343 pounds is tough to fight through.

Comment

4-3 TEAM

DE-Jason Taylor
            DT-John Henderson
            DT-Tommie Harris
            DE-Dwight Freeney

OLB-Derrick Johnson
            MLB-Ray Lewis(not only is he still pretty good he is a BIG MOTIVATOR)
            OLB-Brian Urlacher(he def. can play out side and with ray in the middle he moves outside)

CB-Champ Bailey
            FS-Brian Dawkins
            SS-Adrian Wilson
            CB-Rasheen Mathis

Comment

Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
              Whats wrong with putting a 23 year old corner who has 2 pro bowls and 3 seasons under his belt on your team?
              One of those pro-bowls is probably the one of the biggest pro-bowl jokes in the history of the pro-bowl. Honestly, as of right now, Hall is an average player, and the jury is still out on him if he lives up to his draft pick or not. He had an average season as a rookie, and a great season his 2nd year, and a horrible season last year. That equals out to being average. Trust me, I am not one of those Hall haters because he got in over Newman (although it was a joke), but as of right now hall is an average CB, and doesn't belong in this discussion. I have nothing against Hall, I am just going by how he played. The fact that people are putting him on their list shows how much the media and pro-bowl influence fans, which is pretty sad.

Comment

Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
                Dude. All you did was watch the highlights and see him get burned in a couple of plays. That is it. Dont judge his season based off that.
                Dude, I don't watch highlights, I watch games in their entirety. Hall was beat on mutliple occasions. What T.O., Hines Ward, Roy Williams, and Devery Henderson did to him was just embarrassing. Dude, hines ward beat him to the endzone from the 50. HINES WARD. He is slow as hell, and Hall couldn't catch him. Hall isn't as fast as everyone thinks either. As of right now, Hall is not in the upper class of CBs. If he has a good year this year, he will be in their, but he isn't right now. You can't chance the way he played just because he is your faovrite player.
                Last edited by Achilles33; 04-03-2007, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                  Change CB1 to Al Harris and SS to Roy Williams
                  Are you kidding? First of all I am a Cowboys fan and Roy Williams sucks as of right now. And if you have Al Harris as your #1 CB and Bailey not even on the list, you should just be banned.

The lack of knowledge and blinding homerism in this thread is crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Achilles33 View Post
                    The lack of knowledge and blinding homerism in this thread is crazy.
                    Welcome to NFLDC.

Comment

• Thank you, lol.

Comment

• DE - Mario Williams - The highest ceiling of any end prospect to come out since Julius Peppers.
                        UT - Marcus Stroud - Penetrates the line better than any other 4-3 tackle (maybe Tommie Harris is better), very stout at the point, equally good against the run.
                        NT - John Henderson - The most intimidating player in the game, A monster against the run, when he gets his hands up it's almost impossible to throw an accurate pass over him.
                        DE - Julius Peppers - Is a freak.

SLB - Takeo Spikes - Just wanted to add an intimidating veteran presence. I think he's a candidate to breakout with the Eagles..
                        MLB - Brian Urlacher - No question, the best middle linebacker in the NFL.
                        WLB - DJ Williams - Kind of a homer pick, but the guy has had to change his game on the strongside, but we all know what he is capable of after his impressive rookie season playing weakside.

CB - Champ Bailey - Nuff said.
                        FS - Brian Dawkins - Probably the most intense player in football. All of the athleticism of Sean Taylor, but without the problems.
                        SS - Troy Polamalu - When healthy is an outstanding in-the-box safety who also plays with a high level of intensity.
                        CB - Chris McAlister - Best CB not named Champ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Achilles33 View Post
                          One of those pro-bowls is probably the one of the biggest pro-bowl jokes in the history of the pro-bowl. Honestly, as of right now, Hall is an average player, and the jury is still out on him if he lives up to his draft pick or not. He had an average season as a rookie, and a great season his 2nd year, and a horrible season last year. That equals out to being average. Trust me, I am not one of those Hall haters because he got in over Newman (although it was a joke), but as of right now hall is an average CB, and doesn't belong in this discussion. I have nothing against Hall, I am just going by how he played. The fact that people are putting him on their list shows how much the media and pro-bowl influence fans, which is pretty sad.
                          Well getting an average corner with the atletic ability of DeAngelo Hall when he is 23 is STILL a good deal. If you want to build this team for the future, you could possibly have a shutdown corner for your team for the next 9-10 years.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• 4-3

DE- Julius Peppers
                            DT-Tommie Harris
                            DT- Kevin Williams
                            DE- Dwight Freeny
                            OLB- Shawne Merriman
                            MLB- Jonathon Vilma
                            CB- Champ Bailey
                            SS- Adrian Wilson
                            FS- Ed Reed
                            CB- Rashean Mathis

Originally posted by mythbusta
                            i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
                            who dey?

Comment

• Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
                              Well getting an average corner with the atletic ability of DeAngelo Hall when he is 23 is STILL a good deal. If you want to build this team for the future, you could possibly have a shutdown corner for your team for the next 9-10 years.
                              Your right on the money there. Hall has great upside. If he plays like his 2nd season for the rest of his career, he is a 1st ballot HOFer. But we will have to see if he does, the jury is still out on him. And he has to stop being a punk. But you know he isn't top 5 right now.

Comment

• 4-3

DE- Julius Peppers
                                DT-Tommie Harris
                                DT- Kris Jenkins
                                DE- Aaron Kampman
                                OLB- Shawne Merriman
                                MLB- Jonathon Vilma
                                OLB- Lance Briggs
                                CB- DeAngelo Hall
                                CB- Rashean Mathis
                                SS- Troy Polamalu