No announcement yet.

Top 5 CB's in the NFL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well Peanut Tillman looks like an All-Pro CB sometimes, does that count for anything? :)

But he also gets roasted (pun intended) a lot as well.:(

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• TIllman is comming around, I like him.
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Most people have Bailey, McAlister, and Mathis as the top 3.

So let's forget about the top-5 and just do this.

1. Bailey

2a. Mathis
        2a-1. McAlister

Pretty much anyone except the Terrance Newman jock-hangers can agree to this.

Comment

• Fred Thomas FTW!!!1

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• Originally posted by remix 6 View Post
            Samuel not in your top 6 yet alone top 10?
            And D-Hall is in your top 5? What sport have you been watching?

Comment

• Originally posted by Achilles33 View Post
              And D-Hall is in your top 5? What sport have you been watching?
              um Hall was never in my top 5 dumbass. go check my top 5 again

if your too stupid to look for it on page 2

1. BAILEY
              2. McAlister
              3. Harris
              4. Newman(dont ******* cry CalveGirls)
              5. Mathis/Samuel

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
                I know I was joking about TNew, I just associated you with him because you made the same comment about admitting that Newman is better.

I can understand if you think Ronde is no longer top 10, but you can't take away his Pro Bowl bid. He played consistently well all season, and he had the single-best Bucs performance of the year against the Eagles. Newman may have deserved to be in the Pro Bowl, but not over Barber. Barber deserves his credit and respect.
                No way etk, you really think Barber was better than Newman last year? That is laughable. Yea he does deserve respect for what he has done in the league, but last year he didn't desevre the pro-bowl, and no way did he deserve it over Newman. The NFC pro-bowl CBs should have been #1 Terence Newman, #2 Antione Winfield, and #3 Lito Sheppard. Ronde did not deserve the pro-bowl this year, and at this point in his career, I don't think he will regain pro-bowl form.

Oh and Jt Jag, Mathis is good, but not that good. He isn't better than Newman.
                Last edited by Achilles33; 04-04-2007, 02:09 PM.

Comment

• And Remix 6, I was agreeing with you that Neko's list is horrible, lol.

Comment

• The criticizing of Deangelo Hall is way over the top now. Is he overrated? Absolutely. Is he terrible? Of course not.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

And Remix 6, I was agreeing with you that Neko's list is horrible, lol.
                      oh well the way u quoted me and said it sounded like u were targeting me

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                        The criticizing of Deangelo Hall is way over the top now. Is he overrated? Absolutely. Is he terrible? Of course not.
                        He was overrated last year, when some had him as the top corner. There is no way he's overrated now. According to some of the Cowboys' fans, he's terrible. It's funny how perception changes so quickly.
                        Last edited by Shiver; 04-04-2007, 02:24 PM.

Comment

• Oh D-Hall isn't even close to terrible. He is average, I just make it sound like he sucks because he shouldn't even be near the top 5. But he doesn't suck by any means.

Comment

• i'm impressed by the many Ndami Asomugha votes. i honestly didn't see much on him because.......well, the Raiders were just a damn joke

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
                            You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

• 1. Bailey
                              2. McCallister
                              3. Mathis
                              4. Harris
                              5. Samuel

my OPINION

Comment

Oh D-Hall isn't even close to terrible. He is average, I just make it sound like he sucks because he shouldn't even be near the top 5. But he doesn't suck by any means.
                                I wasn't referring to you. I think you could probably guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information