Best young QB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best young QB

Set aside the current champs - Brady, Peyton and Carson who will be the next great QB in 5-10 years time. Also forget Eli and Ben - they are now established - so who's it gonna be ?

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

IMO it's Rivers and it isn't really close. Cutler is 2nd though.

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Comment

Actually, Simms is the only one who has done anything in real game time. Most of these guys have preseason, but that's it. Boller has some experience, but I say simms is the one who has beenimpressive.

Comment

not saying he's the best or anything , but i think rodgers should be on the list if you have guys like cutler , young and leinhart, who arn't going to start right away either. with that being said i think cutler will be the best.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Agreed, adding Aaron Rodgers and Tarvaris Jackson especially would be welcome.

Please remove Kyle Boller while doing so.
          Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by scorchin
            Actually, Simms is the only one who has done anything in real game time. Most of these guys have preseason, but that's it. Boller has some experience, but I say simms is the one who has beenimpressive.
            i like simms. i think he'll be a solid QB but i don't expect him to be the best on that list.

i voted cutler. i realy liked him going into the draft and it looks like he's going to be realy good.

Aaron Rodgers should be on the list in place of Boller. Rodgers has looked very good in TC and preseason and quited all the talk of him being a bust.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

Chris Simms is the only one with a good amount of playing time.

Alot of these guys will be successful. I'll take Cutler to be the best. No reason realy just a good feeling.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

i don't think simms will ever be great, but he'll be a good starter, in that 10-15 range of qbs.

i think boller's done. if nothing else, i have to believe that signing mcnair shattered any confidence he had left. he'll probably be a good back-up in the league at this point.

i obviously have an affinity for cutler, but i'd rather see some of these guys start a few games before i make any judgements on the rookies.

having just disqualified my pick, i've liked rivers since his junior year at NC State. he was actually a guy i was hoping would be in the broncos range (and i think he may have been pre-bowl game and pre-senior bowl), so as much as it pains me to say it, i think it'll be him.

Comment

agreed njx, Boller's bad at reading coverages, stares down his target and forces some passes, plus his footwork isn't good at all, I remember him tripping over his own feet a couple of times this past season. The funny thing was against the Broncos some sideline reporter said "Brian Billick said to me last night that the thing he likes about Kyle Boller is he never makes the same mistake twice".

Comment

I have it between Cutler and Rivers. I actually like Cutler's physical ability more than Rivers, and both are on great teams, we'll see who can put it together better. One thing I dislike about Rivers is that sidearm delivery, Cutler has all the measureables but he needs to put it together mentally.

I think mentally the most ready is Leinart, but his arm isn't great. He has a potent offense around him, and could potentially put up the best numbers out of this group, but I don't think he will be the best because of his physical limitations. Ive seen some of his balls float in the air too much....thats a big no no in this league.

Ultimately only time will tell, we honestly don't know. I think Cutler, Rivers, and Leinart will all be great. I think Schaub will be serviceable, and so will Frye and Simms. I think Rodgers, Smith, Campbell and Young will be busts. But again, only time will tell.

Comment

I gotta go with Rivers. I liked him a lot coming out of college and I think he has all the tools to be successful in the pros.

Comment

I'm gonna go with Matt Leinart, he has great players around him and he has a good mentor to help make the transition to the NFL in Warner. I think in 3-4 years we will think of him the same way as we think of Carson Palmer now.

Comment

I'm gonna say Rivers. He'll have a better year than most expect.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Add Andrew Walter, Kellen Clemons, and Tavaris Jackson
                            take off Boller haha
                            Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Originally posted by javon favre
                              I'm gonna go with Matt Leinart, he has great players around him and he has a good mentor to help make the transition to the NFL in Warner. I think in 3-4 years we will think of him the same way as we think of Carson Palmer now.
                              Except Leinhart has a bad offensive line and belongs to a historically cursed franchise.

Jay Cutler is my choice. He has the best coaching and organization of any of the guys mentioned.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information