Name a player on your team....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
    Well I suppose Brandon Marshall. With Smith declining, Marshall should get a lot more oppurtunities to shine. He's a special one I tell ya. Absolute steal.
    I was pretty ticked to see the Broncos take Marshall. He's going to be a good one. I don't like thinking about the future too much with Cutler, Walker, and Marshall.

Comment

Jason Hatcher and/or Jay Ratliff.

Comment

Marcus Spears- Some have called him a 1st round bust, but he has actually played ok. Should have a breakout year because Parcells is gone and Wade Phillips actual knows what he is doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Achilles33 View Post
          Marcus Spears- Some have called him a 1st round bust, but he has actually played ok. Should have a breakout year because Parcells is gone and Wade Phillips actual knows what he is doing.
          Are you saying Phillips is a better coach then Parcells?

Comment

i think he is saying that

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Comment

EJ Underwood-CB

UDFA last year, played part of his college career at Ohio State and Tressel said he had better physical tools than any CB he had ever coached. He was the #3 CB on the roster towards the end of preseason where he hurt his shoulder/collar bone and was put on IR not because the injury was serious, but because they needed that roster spot for someone healthy and could not wait for 8-10 weeks.
              Originally posted by Paul
              Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
              Originally posted by Vikes99ej
              These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
              MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Let the man in my sig start!
                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

Originally posted by duckseason View Post
                  Jason Hatcher and/or Jay Ratliff.
                  100% with you on Ratliff!!!!!! He will beat out spears

Originally posted by Achilles33 View Post
                  Spears has not played ok..He's bust, Should/will lose his starting Job!

Comment

anthony smith and james harrison. anthony smith was an absolute beast when he came in last yr as was james harrison. they both should have starting jobs to begin the yr and will dominate.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Michael Boley is my boy.

Comment

roman harper

Comment

Originally posted by LarryJohnson27 View Post
                          Are you saying Phillips is a better coach then Parcells?
                          Right now, yes, all together, no, Parcells is a HOFer. But Parcells lost his touch. He was a good drafter, but he sucked as a coach. We had the players to easily dominate the NFC, yet he held us back. He was a control freak. He had to oversee everything, and not let his coaches do what they are paid to do, coach. Parcells' old stuff didn't work anymore. Did you see what Wade Phillips did in San Diego? Expect the same in Dallas, but better, because we have a secondary, they don't. Parcells tried to make D-Ware an all-around LB. Sure it could help his game, but why? He is a pass-rusher. He should be like Merriman, rushing the QB 99% of the time. Just run him at the QB. I expect him to have around 20 sacks this year because of Wade.

I'll give you an example, on the offensive side of the ball. We have the best WR in the game in T.O. Seattle had freakin CBs off the street like Pete Hunter on him in the playoff game, and their was a rookie (kelly jennings) on Terry Glenn. We should have been lighting them up. Throwing up and down the field. We should have won by 5 TDs. Yet, Parcells is a control freak, conservative coach, so we didn't throw the ball over 20 yards, ONCE!!! Lets let that sink in.....ONCE!!! lol.

Wade Phillips will have much more success than Parcells in Dallas. Mark it down. If you thought Parcells was still a good caoch, you are dead wrong.
                          Last edited by Achilles33; 04-03-2007, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Im all with GB12 and Marviel Underwood, but i also hope Jarrett Bush gets some action next year, i didnt watch a lot of Packer games, but when i saw bush, he look pretty good. I just like the kid and Utah State...

Comment

Ravens-
                              Jarret Johnson- was a great situational player and now has the starting job replacing Adalius Thomas

Kyle Boller- people know him but he could have a breakout year because he has sat down behind a veteran QB and has shown flashes of being a great QB. He deserves 1 more chance.

Dawan Landry- had a great rookie year with 69 tackles 5 int's, 3 Sacks, and 1 touchdown.
                              other -
                              Kelly Gregg
                              Demetrius Williams

Give Kyle Boller 1 Last Chance
                              #1 supporter of Demetrius Williams!
                              I used to be MaddenPlayer52

Comment

Gerald Hayes MLB - I guarantee he is a pro bowler next year, had about 100 tackles in 12 games and will only get better the more playing time he gets

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information