Name a player on your team....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anthony Smith - FS

Steelers 3rd round pick last year and played great in the few games he played in at the end of the year. Incredibly hard hitting safety. He plays great on special teams and starting at FS and I think he could do big things under Tomlin.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Patriots-
      Ellis Hobbs, CB Hobbs really improved inh his second year, and is the teams #2 corner (as of now) alongside Samuel. Like Asante, he is a little undersized but is quick and packs a punch. He is a playmaker and a solid kick returner as well.

Comment

Dusty Dvoracek DT. Picked in the third round by the Bears last year but injured his foot in preseason and spent the season on IR. Played next to Tommie Harris in college and was considered by some to be a better player than Tommie. Dropped to the third round due to character concerns dealing with violent behavior but they all stemmed from alcoholism. He seems to have cleaned up his act and has been studying hard to learn the game despite his injury. Has a huge motor and is thought very highly of by the Bears coaching staff who know a thing or two about defense.

Comment

well number 10 took my guy for the giants- so I'll say a kinda well known player in Gibril Wilson. Our DC worked wonders in philly with safeties, and i feel Gibril Wilson will get more help around him in the secondary and really go back to his rookie form(his best year) i predict a Pro Bowl!!!!(yes, bold prediction)
          We ALL bleed scarlet
          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by Achilles33 View Post
            Right now, yes, all together, no, Parcells is a HOFer. But Parcells lost his touch. He was a good drafter, but he sucked as a coach. We had the players to easily dominate the NFC, yet he held us back. He was a control freak. He had to oversee everything, and not let his coaches do what they are paid to do, coach. Parcells' old stuff didn't work anymore. Did you see what Wade Phillips did in San Diego? Expect the same in Dallas, but better, because we have a secondary, they don't. Parcells tried to make D-Ware an all-around LB. Sure it could help his game, but why? He is a pass-rusher. He should be like Merriman, rushing the QB 99% of the time. Just run him at the QB. I expect him to have around 20 sacks this year because of Wade.

I'll give you an example, on the offensive side of the ball. We have the best WR in the game in T.O. Seattle had freakin CBs off the street like Pete Hunter on him in the playoff game, and their was a rookie (kelly jennings) on Terry Glenn. We should have been lighting them up. Throwing up and down the field. We should have won by 5 TDs. Yet, Parcells is a control freak, conservative coach, so we didn't throw the ball over 20 yards, ONCE!!! Lets let that sink in.....ONCE!!! lol.

Wade Phillips will have much more success than Parcells in Dallas. Mark it down. If you thought Parcells was still a good caoch, you are dead wrong.
            It's not so much that I think Parcells was still a great coach, but Wade Phillips has proved nothing as a head coach.

Comment

"Big Country" David Stewart. He's our RT. But I guess he broke out last year with a fine season...just not many people know of him. We love to run behind him.

If you meant a new starter next year that wasn't previously in the lineup, I guess the only options would be whoever wins our FS spot between the youngsters, Calvin Lowry or Vince Fuller.

Comment

Titans

NB/CB Cortland Finnegan...an unheralded 7th round pick from tiny Samford University, and all the kid does is make plays. (Jaguar fans will remember hi spectacular 90-yard fumble return, where he broke two tackles and stiff-armed MJD to the ground on his way to the end zone.)

SS Chris Hope....after playing in Troy Polamalu's shadow for four years, Hope had a Pro Bowl caliber season in his first year as a Titan, and was statistically superior to every AFC safety in the Pro Bowl.

OT's Michael Roos and David Stewart - very solid bookends for the Titans' O-line, and a big part of why Travis Henry had 1200+ yards.

Comment

It's between Anthony Alabi or Fred Evans. If we don't get an OT in the first round Alabi will likely be the LT next year. Evans probably won't start but he is the future at NT and should get a lot of PT next season.

That is correct comahan
                  I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                  <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                    anthony smith and james harrison. anthony smith was an absolute beast when he came in last yr as was james harrison. they both should have starting jobs to begin the yr and will dominate.
                    agreed, harrison finally gets his chance to sign

and smith came on strong at the end of the year last year and i hope he continues to play that way

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

Patriots- Dave Thomas --> with graham gone he becomes the 2nd receiving tight end behind watson and he showed his potential when he got his limited chacnes to play this past season
                      Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins, Texas Longhorns

Comment

Originally posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
                        Im all with GB12 and Marviel Underwood, but i also hope Jarrett Bush gets some action next year, i didnt watch a lot of Packer games, but when i saw bush, he look pretty good. I just like the kid and Utah State...
                        Bush eill be fighting to just make the team. he could be kept around for his special teams but he will be burried in the depth chart at corner.

Comment

Juqua Thomas, Jamaal Jackson and Todd Herremans

Comment

Tyjuan Hagler for the Colts. He's just a phenomenal athlete and I think being in the Cover 2 will really help him to utilize that to the fullest.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

Gerald Sensabaugh for the Jaguars. Donovin Darius has had two season ending injuries in a row and is slowing down. Sensabaugh is going to challenge for both of the starting safety spots, and will probably win one of them. He has better range than Darius, but can still hit like a truck. He's just raw.

Comment

Cedric Griffin.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information