No announcement yet.

Name a player on your team....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the Champs it could be any one of these players on Defense...

Kelvin Hayden, Tim Jennings, Freddy Kaieho, Tyjuan Hagler
    INDIANAPOLIS COLTS - A CHANGE IS COMING!

Comment

David Pittman. he didnt get to play one game. but i really think he will thrive this year if he gets the chance

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

Potential break outs

Cortland Finnegan - may have a great chance to burst out if Pacman is suspended.

Stephen Tulloch - MLB spot wide open for him.

Vincent Fulller or Calvin Lowry - FS spot wide open.

Jonathan Orr - Almost odd how much Fisher mentions him in an exciting fashion.

.....But my money's on

Ahmad Hall - classic FB. Powerful runner and blocker. I think he has the potential to be a Richardson, Neal type of guy.

Michael Roos and David Stewart - future pro bowl OT's.

Comment

Depending on who gets a starting spot, it could be Freddy Keiaho, Tyjuan Hagler, or both.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
          <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

Dusty Dvoracek.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Xavier Manbeast.

Comment

Jerry Angelo.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

New York Jets:

Sione Pouha

Comment

I'd have to say defensive lineman Tommy Kelly.

Comment

Originally posted by Non_Sequitur View Post
                      New York Jets:

Sione Pouha
                      I hope you're right.

I'll go with Kenyon Coleman.

Comment

Browns

Brodney Pool
                        --We grabbed Pool at the top of the 2nd round in 2005, which came as quite a surprise to myself and other Browns fans. He saw extremely limited action in his rookie season mostly contributing on special teams. This past year, he saw the field much more and even started a few games at cornerback, where he actually wasn't terrible. Overall, he had a quality season considering he was played all over the field and didn't get to settle into a starting role. With the departure of Brian Russell, the Browns front office feels that it's finally Pool's time. He'll start at FS to form a potentially awesome tandem with Sean Jones, who absolutely broke out last year becoming one of the league's up and coming players.

Sean Jones finally busted out and became a force in his third year. I fully expect Brodney Pool, who is probably the more talented of the two, to do the same.

Brodney Pool & Sean Jones. It easily could be one of the league's elite, folks.....

Comment

Originally posted by 757Dawg View Post
                          Browns

Brodney Pool
                          --We grabbed Pool at the top of the 2nd round in 2005, which came as quite a surprise to myself and other Browns fans. He saw extremely limited action in his rookie season mostly contributing on special teams. This past year, he saw the field much more and even started a few games at cornerback, where he actually wasn't terrible. Overall, he had a quality season considering he was played all over the field and didn't get to settle into a starting role. With the departure of Brian Russell, the Browns front office feels that it's finally Pool's time. He'll start at FS to form a potentially awesome tandem with Sean Jones, who absolutely broke out last year becoming one of the league's up and coming players.

Sean Jones finally busted out and became a force in his third year. I fully expect Brodney Pool, who is probably the more talented of the two, to do the same.

Brodney Pool & Sean Jones. It easily could be one of the league's elite, folks.....
                          I don't think Pool is much of an unknown anymore. I hear Browns fans and non Browns fans alike (including myself) who believe him and Sean Jones are (soon to be) franchise safeties.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                            Dusty Dvoracek.
                            Oh yea, forgot about Dusty. I'll still stick with Cedric, even though he's well known around the league.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Corey Webster

Comment

Barrett Ruud
                                Davin Joseph
                                Jeremy Trueblood
                                pick one.

Angels Record: 6-8

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information