No announcement yet.

Name a player on your team....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freddy Keiaho, Colts LB. He's an utter beast. He stuffed LJ at the line in the Chiefs playoff game about 3 times. He's like Cato June, only a harder hitter...now that he has a year of experience, and the opportunity to start, get ready to watch his tackles on SportsCenter.

Comment

darnell bing OLB

Hawthrone DT

standford routt CB

Comment

TE John madsen

Comment

Jonathan Fanene DE/DT 6'4" 295 hurt most of last year. Was a late round draftee 2 yrs ago. will be counted on this year to be a contributor on the D-line for the Bengals

Comment

I am really hoping Mark Bradley. He is fast, and can jump, and has shown some signs of being a good playmaker, but he is oft injured. I also hope that if Dmanning is playing FS again taht he does have a good season as well

Originally posted by BeansDooma
            who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
              Michael Boley is my boy.
              I have to agree. He is a beast and I'm surprised we got him in the 5th round in 2005. but I would have to say the falcon I am expecting to break out finally is Roddy White. he finally has 3 things I have always said he needed: a good scheme, a mentor who will make him produce, and a WR coach who actually knows the position.

Owner of ScarDraft
              Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report

Comment

Omar Gaither, came on late last season. He now has Takeo Spikes at the other outside linebacker spot so he should do very well. Reggie Brown maybe as well being a number 1 WR this season.

Comment

matt roth he is a 2nd round DE for the 3-4 system from a few years ago. But he was stuck behind Kevin Carter and Vonnie Holliday on the depth chart. He started to get some more playing time last year and did very well. He will be playing next to either Jason Taylor or Joey Porter which helps as well. So he should see alot of one on ones. I expect a big year from the kid

Comment

Chiefs:

Jeff Webb/Chris Hannon - A 6th round pick last year Webb might take over for Dante Hall on KO's and will see a lot more time on offense.look for Webb to have a big impact this year.Has good size and hands might actually start this year.Hannon an undrafted free agent out of Tennessee who I really liked coming into last year's draft should also see some action this year as Samie Parker more then likely will not return and Eddie Kennison is getting a bit older.
                    Last edited by T-RICH49; 04-05-2007, 10:08 AM.

Comment

• Leigh Bodden, Sean Jones, and Brodney Pool are all know...but they're going to make the Brown's secondary down right beastly sooner than later.

Leon Williams (ILB 2006 4th rounder 6'3 240 4.5) is going to be a beast as well. He was dominate during the time he saw the field last year, and has a VERY real chance at taking D'Qwell Jackson's spot at ILB or moving out to OLB.

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

We don't give a DAMN for the whole state of Michigan

Comment

• hopefully peko.

Originally posted by mythbusta
                        i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
                        who dey?

Comment

• Green Bay Packers

Will Blackmon : Great athlete who could step in as a the nickel back this season. Has the potential to be a top corner but he missed most of last year with injuries.

Marviel Underwood : Safety who would have likely replaced Manuel after his struggles last year. Could easily grab the starting safety spot opposite Nick Collins this season.

Cullen Jenkins : Going to play both DE and DT next season. Wouldn't surprise me if he had a big season as he finished last season very strong.

Comment

• I'm gonna go w/ Kevin Dockery CB or Barry Colfield DT
                            ________
                            TEEN NUDE
                            Last edited by OSUGiants17; 05-10-2011, 07:38 PM.

SPLOOSH

Comment

• I predict Jason Hatcher will take either Spears' or Canty's job. Hatcher will be a starter by Week 1.

Comment

• Mike Hass.

I know, but I still like the guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information