Name a player on your team....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name a player on your team....

that many don't know much about, but should have a breakout year in 2007.

Chiefs:
    Jarrad Page, FS- Was drafted in the 7th round last year, and from Day 1 (Rookie OTA's & TC) made plenty noise. Saw aot of playing time during the season, and finished with 3 INT's, including a game saver against the Raiders, a sack, and also picked off Peyton in the playoffs. Will be a starter comming into TC this year, and should follow up his rookie year with a nice sophomore season.

Stanley Wilson, CB should see a lot of playing time this year. Was solid at the end of last year.

Comment

Marviel Underwood

I have been high on him for a very long time. He played good for a 5th round pick in his rookie season. He was looking to get a lot more time last year maybe as a nickle back and was pushing manuel a bit. He got hurt during the preseason so he never got a chance. Look for him to compeat and maybe start at safety next to Collins.

Comment

Well no one really comes to mind except Cedric Benson. So I'll say him, even though people know about him.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Angelo Crowell, Jason Peters, JP Losman, even Lee Evans to an extent.

Comment

Brodney Pool

Second round pick 2005, should start along Sean Jones at safety, this will be his first year starting.

Memorable moment last year, drilled Jets TE (Baker I believe) out of bounds to save the game against the Jets.

Comment

Jason Peters, Ko Simpson, Kyle Williams
              Thats only in the morning, you should be up cooking breakfast or something. Its like an alarm clock. Woo Woo!!!

Here to convert the Bills Haters of the World.

Comment

Does Kevin Curtis count?

Im just gonna say Trent Cole b/c nobody else seems worthy even though ppl know him

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Comment

Barrett Ruud. With Quarles's injury concerns, he'll get a lot of time at MLB and he's performed very well in limited play time.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
                  <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                  <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Earnest Graham, RB. Absolute beast on special teams. Helped neutralize Devin Hester.

Alan Zemaitis, CB. Lots of potential to be a good Cover 2 CB if he stays healthy.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Big Mike View Post
                      Does Kevin Curtis count?

Im just gonna say Trent Cole b/c nobody else seems worthy even though ppl know him
                      Juqua Thomas definitely seems worthy. Omar Gaither, Sean Considine, Jamaal Jackson, etc.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Here's another guy

Will Svitek, OT- We drafted this guy a few years back. He was listed as a DL, but we moved him to OT and sent him over to NFL Europe, where he quickly became the best OT over there (while just learning the position). He will likely compete for the RT spot, and I think he gets it. His story is very similar to Brian Waters. He's got a mean streak that I love.

Comment

Well I suppose Brandon Marshall. With Smith declining, Marshall should get a lot more oppurtunities to shine. He's a special one I tell ya. Absolute steal.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                          Originally posted by njx9
                          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
                            Juqua Thomas definitely seems worthy. Omar Gaither, Sean Considine, Jamaal Jackson, etc.
                            I was gonna pick Gaither, but he's a pretty known gut plus we got Takeo Spikes now. Also Jamaal Jacksom is our legit starter and the eagles will most likely draft a SS. I forgot about thomas however

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Comment

Matt Wilhelm, LB, San Diego Chargers

6-4, 245 and a fourth round pick in the 2003 NFL draft. Had a pretty good career at Ohio State. Most Chargers fans have confidence that he will be able to fill in just as good, if not better than Donnie Edwards this year. He would've been the guy to play his spot had Donnie been moved in the offseason. Good player, should do well at MLB.

Vincent Jackson is another one, but he is more well-known than Wilhelm.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information