Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which NFC east has the BEST offensive unit as a whole?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Cowboys could easily be the best or the worst, their offense is in that much flux.

For the record I voted Giants, they have a nice blend of run and pass.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by The Unseen
      He can throw yards and TDs, but he has trouble completing passes, and to the right people. That can be corrected with time and experience.
      Exactly, as of right now Manning last season was somewhat Collinsesque last season, putting up lots of yardage with low accuracy and without a great td/int ratio.

Comment

I dont expect Eli to be any better this year, in fact I think he will be the Giants downfall. From what I've seen in preseason, Eli doesnt look to be anymore accurate than he was last season.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

Re: Which NFC east has the BEST offensive unit as a whole?

Originally posted by jsagan77
          This is a tough question. I ask you to relinquish all homerism and make an unbiased decision.
          That's like asking me to stop being so dang awesome, it's just not going to happen.

Comment

IMO the team with the best line has the best potential offense. So I vote Washington.

Comment

Originally posted by Ward
              IMO the team with the best line has the best potential offense. So I vote Washington.
              Thats who I voted for, with that O-Line, their RB, their 3 good recievers and an above average QB, they get my nod.

Comment

Re: Which NFC east has the BEST offensive unit as a whole?

Right now, you have to say it's the Giants.

The Redskins have a chance to usurp them with their talent and Al Saunders, but it remains to be seen if things come to together and work as the season progresses.

I wouldn't count out the Eagles from making a push, but the WRs would have to step up when called upon to do so, not to mention Brian Westbrook staying healthy.

Between their OL and Totally Obnoxious, I don't like the 'Boys chances of moving above the bottom half of this list.

Originally posted by stillaraiderfan
                That's like asking me to stop being so dang awesome, it's just not going to happen.
                Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

I'd say the Redskins. Portis, Moss, and Cooley make for a pretty good offense.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Im going to go with the Giants, then the Redskins in 2nd place. The skins have the best oline, but I think their WR set is a bit exaggerrated. Lloyd isn't that great at all, and Randle El is a glorified slot receiver. Al Saunders is vastly overrated (I have yet to see a coordinator run or catch a ball), I don't see how he is going to vastly improve a unit that was already pretty good.

I have concerns with Brunell's durability. And quite frankly, the skins first unit offense hasn't looked good at all in preseason. I think they have the best young RB of this group in Portis, but for this year alone I think Portis and Barber are equivalents. 2 years from now its Portis easy, but this year, its a tie or Barber gets the edge. Moss is a stud, but again, I have concerns about their qb. The oline is easily the best, followed by Philly's.

I expect Eli Manning to prove all the haters wrong and make the leap this year, Shockey is the best TE in the division imo, followed by Witten, Burress is solid, im not as high on him as others but he's still good. Toomer is a great possession receiver and Carter/Moss will stretch the defense. Ultimately its a tie talent wise, with the Giants getting an edge because I take Eli any day over Brunell. Even if Eli doesn't improve, the Eli of now is still better than the Brunell of now. But I highly doubt you won't see an improvement from Eli. He has a lot of haters, and I can't wait until he proves all of them wrong. Ive never seen a young qb get so much hate in my life.

Comment

Ive never seen a young qb get so much hate in my life.
                      Maybe you should come to Jacksonville. Leftwich gets so much crap it's ridiculous.

by BoneKrusher
                      <DG> how metal unseen
                      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                        Ive never seen a young qb get so much hate in my life.
                        That's because he's a *****. I don't like players demanding who can and cannot draft them, and I will never like Eli because of that. It's not like people just decided to dislike Eli, he brought it on himself.

As for his abilities as a player, he had a decent season last year. I think the people that hate on him go overboard but I think the people that defend him go way overboard too. At this point in his career his little better than mediocre and untill he makes that next step it's too presumptuous to assume that he will.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Gotta be Giants

Brunell is old, and he has injury issues and was non-existent sometimes. Lloyd and Randle El are both a bit overrated.

Bledsoe is older, but this mostly falls on the O-line and injury prone RBs.

I think the Eagles should get more credit. They have enough WRs to be efficent, and McNabb and the O-line is excellent. I guess the RB and Wr position pull them down in most peoples eyes.

Giants have Eli, a developing QB, Tiki who is a solid Runner who can do it anywhere, and now a deep threat at WR in Moss, great tall guy in Burress, and just solid player in Toomer. I think the O-line isn't great, but it is underrated some.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                          https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                            At this point in his career his [sic] little better than mediocre and untill he makes that next step it's too presumptuous to assume that he will.
                            Manning lead his team to an 11-5 record and a division title, in one of the toughest division in football, in his first full year of starting. He had 3,762 passing yards, 24 TDs, and 17 INTs.

I'd say that he's more than just a "little better than mediocre."
                            Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo
                              Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                              At this point in his career his [sic] little better than mediocre and untill he makes that next step it's too presumptuous to assume that he will.
                              Manning lead his team to an 11-5 record and a division title, in one of the toughest division in football, in his first full year of starting. He had 3,762 passing yards, 24 TDs, and 17 INTs.

I'd say that he's more than just a "little better than mediocre."
                              And broke most Giant records for a qb in just his first year starting. If thats a little better than mediocre, whats mediocre?

I understand he gets alot of hate for what he did on draft day, and rightfully so, but like I said previously, if you hate Eli Manning, you have to hate John Elway as well. And most people who hate Eli, don't hate Elway which makes them hypocritical. I know bearsfan hates Elway as well, so he's not a hypocrite, but alot of people are.

Comment

Redskins have best OL, best WR's, best RB and brunell is 2nd best QB. its the redskins

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information