Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which NFC east has the BEST offensive unit as a whole?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long until the Romo is better than Eli posts begin?
    Originally posted by Paul
    Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
    Originally posted by Vikes99ej
    These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

• Originally posted by RamonceTaylorThaGreat
      Number 10: Kudos for having predictions right THUS far, but the seasons not over, just because you predicted us as a 3rd place finish, doesnt mean anything right now because we are 3rd after 7 games, ill give you props at the end of the season, but this whole feeling coming from you guys is as if the season ended with that game, you still have division games left, i dont care if they are at home or not, you still have to play the games, no one is a lock to win any game ahead of time....

so before you annoint the giants nfc each champs, and the eagles in cowboys in that order lets finish the year....last year i cant remember how many people called the redskins last place finishers then, and they ended up going 2 rounds deep in the playoffs....u never know how things will play off, yes u have the advantage and upper hand, but thats no reason to act as if its time to wrap things up

8)

the eagles lost again, they sure arent sure fire to finish 2nd, neither are we a lock to finish third....lots of games to be played

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by RamonceTaylorThaGreat
        Number 10: Kudos for having predictions right THUS far, but the seasons not over, just because you predicted us as a 3rd place finish, doesnt mean anything right now because we are 3rd after 7 games, ill give you props at the end of the season, but this whole feeling coming from you guys is as if the season ended with that game, you still have division games left, i dont care if they are at home or not, you still have to play the games, no one is a lock to win any game ahead of time....

so before you annoint the giants nfc each champs, and the eagles in cowboys in that order lets finish the year....last year i cant remember how many people called the redskins last place finishers then, and they ended up going 2 rounds deep in the playoffs....u never know how things will play off, yes u have the advantage and upper hand, but thats no reason to act as if its time to wrap things up

8)

the eagles lost again, they sure arent sure fire to finish 2nd, neither are we a lock to finish third....lots of games to be played
        I predicted the Cowboys having a 2nd place finish and a playoff birth.
        MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

• Originally posted by Number 10
          How long until the Romo is better than Eli posts begin?
          Lol, give it 2 more weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Number 10

8)

are you sure you didnt edit or delete a post on this page then :? coulda swore i just saw a post that said you had the cowboys finishing third with the eagles 2nd, and after last week you said you were dead on with your projections, had i not seen that i wouldnt of felt the need to comment and throw you name in...now that i went back, looks like its been deleted or edited out

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by Number 10

8)

are you sure you didnt edit or delete a post on this page then :? coulda swore i just saw a post that said you had the cowboys finishing third with the eagles 2nd, and after last week you said you were dead on with your projections, had i not seen that i wouldnt of felt the need to comment and throw you name in...now that i went back, looks like its been deleted or edited out
              I actually had the Cowboys winning the division, and the Giants winning a wild card spot. I thought our first 8 games of our schedule would be too brutal to win the division. As of right now, theyve impressed me with their performance, but the season is far from over. So far the Giants are the front runner to win it. My initial prediction was this

1. Cowboys 12-4/11-5
              2. Giants 11-5/10-6
              3. Eagles 8-8/9-7
              4. Redskins 6-10

Im not gonna complain about the Giants exceeding my expectations so far though.

Comment

8)

Maybe I said the Eagles have the 2nd best offense in the division. But I have been saying all year that the Boys and G-Men are going to the playoffs. Ask all of your Dallas buddies.
                MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense

I say if he does well and they beat the 'Skins, it will be next monday..

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver
                    Originally posted by bigbluedefense

I say if he does well and they beat the 'Skins, it will be next monday..
                    I'm suprised DMW hasn't been here yet.
                    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information