Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which NFC east has the BEST offensive unit as a whole?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont understand why everyone thinks the Eagles are so one dimensional and REFUSE to call running plays. Under Andy Reid, the Eagles offense has always been about 55% pass, 45% run except last year.

Thanks to jkpigskin

Comment

• It's yet to be seen if Westbrook can hold up as an all down back like Deuce Staley did.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Duce wasnt a guy who never got injured. He was injured quite a bit prior to 2003 when the Eagles used 3 RBs.

The Eagles have 4 guys that will run the ball, 5 if you include McNabb. An injury to Westbrook would hurt definitely, but he isnt completely irreplacable.

Thanks to jkpigskin

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H.
          Originally posted by eacantdraft
          The Giants have the best offensive unit. The most balanced. Eli still has a way to go before he equals his big brother or Big Ben.

Washington had trouble scoring last season. Philadelphia is very one dimentional on offense. Dallas has Drew Bledsoe, enough said.
          What does that even mean?

As for Eli, his accuracy has not improved according to TC stories and watching him in Preseason, I think he is going to be exposed this year.
          Huh? All camp reports indicate he's dramatically improved his accuracy. And outside the Jets game, he's shown it in PS as well. In fact, his completion % wouldve been around 60% against the Jets had it not been for

1. 2 dropped passes
          2. A catch and fumble by Burress that they ruled incomplete
          3. A pass off his WR's hands into a DB's for an INT

Comment

• The eagles will be much more effective running the ball this year compared to last year. They still won't run as much as they should, but it will be improved.

They got LJ, Westbrook, and now Stallworth in the pass game coupled with McNabb's feet.

And if you haven't noticed...theyve been kicking a$$ in PS.

DO NOT sleep on the Eagles...this team is hungry to prove everyone wrong. And they got their swagger back.

Comment

Originally posted by eacantdraft
              The Giants have the best offensive unit. The most balanced. Eli still has a way to go before he equals his big brother or Big Ben.

Washington had trouble scoring last season. Philadelphia is very one dimentional on offense. Dallas has Drew Bledsoe, enough said.
              What does that even mean?

As for Eli, his accuracy has not improved according to TC stories and watching him in Preseason, I think he is going to be exposed this year.
              Which TC stories have you heard? Eli's accuracy in numbers this year shattered his accuracy numbers in last year's training camp.
              Originally posted by Paul
              Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
              Originally posted by Vikes99ej
              These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
              MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

• Well, I've heard differently about Eli, I've heard at times he has looked sharp but, accuracy wise he looks about the same or a little better than last year. The odd thing is, every Giant report about him says he's much improved but, then you go outside of that and other scouts are saying he looks exactly the same and he tends to stare certain guys down. I personally believe Eli, is the most overrated QB in the NFL, I do however believe he will be phenominal one day. I guess you could say the jury is still out on him for this year, Giants say one thing and NFC East scouts say something else, I guess we will see as the regular season comes around.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

Comment

Well, I've heard differently about Eli, I've heard at times he has looked sharp but, accuracy wise he looks about the same or a little better than last year. The odd thing is, every Giant report about him says he's much improved but, then you go outside of that and other scouts are saying he looks exactly the same and he tends to stare certain guys down. I personally believe Eli, is the most overrated QB in the NFL, I do however believe he will be phenominal one day. I guess you could say the jury is still out on him for this year, Giants say one thing and NFC East scouts say something else, I guess we will see as the regular season comes around.
                  I would like to hear where these reports are coming from. The Giants keep a recording on every single pass thrown in camp and Eli's numbers accuracy wise were far and away better, not a little better.
                  MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

• Originally posted by Number 10
                    Originally posted by M.O.T.H.
                    Well, I've heard differently about Eli, I've heard at times he has looked sharp but, accuracy wise he looks about the same or a little better than last year. The odd thing is, every Giant report about him says he's much improved but, then you go outside of that and other scouts are saying he looks exactly the same and he tends to stare certain guys down. I personally believe Eli, is the most overrated QB in the NFL, I do however believe he will be phenominal one day. I guess you could say the jury is still out on him for this year, Giants say one thing and NFC East scouts say something else, I guess we will see as the regular season comes around.
                    I would like to hear where these reports are coming from. The Giants keep a recording on every single pass thrown in camp and Eli's numbers accuracy wise were far and away better, not a little better.
                    I think what they mean is, Eli will look like a pro bowler one day and then the next day in camp he will be inconsistant again. Perhaps this is why they believe he is a little better, thats all I can think of. I have heard stories of how some days in camp Eli looks downright amazing and somedays he stuggled. So, perhaps some scouts outside of the Giants have a difficult time making a fair assessment on him.

I guess I'll agree with you in saying his accuracy has improved because, it seems as though the good reports out weigh the bad but, i'm still far from sold on Eli.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                      The eagles will be much more effective running the ball this year compared to last year. They still won't run as much as they should, but it will be improved.

They got LJ, Westbrook, and now Stallworth in the pass game coupled with McNabb's feet.

And if you haven't noticed...theyve been kicking a$$ in PS.

DO NOT sleep on the Eagles...this team is hungry to prove everyone wrong. And they got their swagger back.
                      SHHHHH!!! Don't clue people into the fact that the Eagles outscored the Superbowl Champions in the first half when the starters were actually playing without their starting RB. I want to see this team surprise people.

Comment

Redskin, Cowboy, or Eagles fans telling you that?

And btw...who exactly is overrating Eli Manning? Knowledge Giant fans aren't, knowledge NFL fans, and the media sure aren't. So who exactly is?

Comment

• Originally posted by Go_Eli
                          Redskin, Cowboy, or Eagles fans telling you that?

And btw...who exactly is overrating Eli Manning? Knowledge Giant fans aren't, knowledge NFL fans, and the media sure aren't. So who exactly is?
                          Go_Eli everyone! Everyone give him a round of applause!

.....In unrelated knews, reports out of Jersey have a pot calling a kettle black.....
                          Originally posted by 21ST
                          He was protecting his self
                          Originally posted by tjsunstein
                          From what? His leg?
                          Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck
                          That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
                          "We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• How on Earth has Dallas's Poll results skyrocketed? They were a distant 3rd just like 2 hours ago...now they have the most votes? How did that happen in a span of 2 hours?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                              How on Earth has Dallas's Poll results skyrocketed? They were a distant 3rd just like 2 hours ago...now they have the most votes? How did that happen in a span of 2 hours?
                              Polls here can be easily manipulated.

Comment

Originally posted by Number 10
                                I think what they mean is, Eli will look like a pro bowler one day and then the next day in camp he will be inconsistant again. Perhaps this is why they believe he is a little better, thats all I can think of. I have heard stories of how some days in camp Eli looks downright amazing and somedays he stuggled. So, perhaps some scouts outside of the Giants have a difficult time making a fair assessment on him.

I guess I'll agree with you in saying his accuracy has improved because, it seems as though the good reports out weigh the bad but, i'm still far from sold on Eli.
                                So what you're saying is that he is a young QB that is still progressing? Isn't exactly anything new. Of course he is going to have his good games, and then everyone will jump on his banwagon, and then he will have his bad games, where everyone call him a bust.

Point remains, to say he has not improved in training camp is bogus and either you made that up or someone who told you that made it up. Facts are, he had a much better camp this year than last year and he should improve his numbers this season in comparison to last season.
                                MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information