Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which NFC east has the BEST offensive unit as a whole?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which NFC east has the BEST offensive unit as a whole?

This is a tough question. I ask you to relinquish all homerism and make an unbiased decision.

• Number 10
    replied
    Originally posted by Shiver
    Originally posted by bigbluedefense
    Originally posted by Number 10
    How long until the Romo is better than Eli posts begin?
    Lol, give it 2 more weeks.

I say if he does well and they beat the 'Skins, it will be next monday..
    I'm suprised DMW hasn't been here yet.

Leave a comment:

• Shiver
    replied
    Originally posted by bigbluedefense

I say if he does well and they beat the 'Skins, it will be next monday..

Leave a comment:

• Number 10
    replied
    Originally posted by RamonceTaylorThaGreat
    Number 10: Kudos for having predictions right THUS far, but the seasons not over, just because you predicted us as a 3rd place finish, doesnt mean anything right now because we are 3rd after 7 games, ill give you props at the end of the season, but this whole feeling coming from you guys is as if the season ended with that game, you still have division games left, i dont care if they are at home or not, you still have to play the games, no one is a lock to win any game ahead of time....

so before you annoint the giants nfc each champs, and the eagles in cowboys in that order lets finish the year....last year i cant remember how many people called the redskins last place finishers then, and they ended up going 2 rounds deep in the playoffs....u never know how things will play off, yes u have the advantage and upper hand, but thats no reason to act as if its time to wrap things up

8)

the eagles lost again, they sure arent sure fire to finish 2nd, neither are we a lock to finish third....lots of games to be played
    I predicted the Cowboys having a 2nd place finish and a playoff birth.

are you sure you didnt edit or delete a post on this page then :? coulda swore i just saw a post that said you had the cowboys finishing third with the eagles 2nd, and after last week you said you were dead on with your projections, had i not seen that i wouldnt of felt the need to comment and throw you name in...now that i went back, looks like its been deleted or edited out
    Maybe I said the Eagles have the 2nd best offense in the division. But I have been saying all year that the Boys and G-Men are going to the playoffs. Ask all of your Dallas buddies.

Leave a comment:

• bigbluedefense
    replied
    Number 10: Kudos for having predictions right THUS far, but the seasons not over, just because you predicted us as a 3rd place finish, doesnt mean anything right now because we are 3rd after 7 games, ill give you props at the end of the season, but this whole feeling coming from you guys is as if the season ended with that game, you still have division games left, i dont care if they are at home or not, you still have to play the games, no one is a lock to win any game ahead of time....

so before you annoint the giants nfc each champs, and the eagles in cowboys in that order lets finish the year....last year i cant remember how many people called the redskins last place finishers then, and they ended up going 2 rounds deep in the playoffs....u never know how things will play off, yes u have the advantage and upper hand, but thats no reason to act as if its time to wrap things up

8)

the eagles lost again, they sure arent sure fire to finish 2nd, neither are we a lock to finish third....lots of games to be played

are you sure you didnt edit or delete a post on this page then :? coulda swore i just saw a post that said you had the cowboys finishing third with the eagles 2nd, and after last week you said you were dead on with your projections, had i not seen that i wouldnt of felt the need to comment and throw you name in...now that i went back, looks like its been deleted or edited out
    I actually had the Cowboys winning the division, and the Giants winning a wild card spot. I thought our first 8 games of our schedule would be too brutal to win the division. As of right now, theyve impressed me with their performance, but the season is far from over. So far the Giants are the front runner to win it. My initial prediction was this

1. Cowboys 12-4/11-5
    2. Giants 11-5/10-6
    3. Eagles 8-8/9-7
    4. Redskins 6-10

Im not gonna complain about the Giants exceeding my expectations so far though.

Leave a comment:

• LonghornsLegend
    replied

8)

Leave a comment:

• bigbluedefense
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Number 10
    replied

8)

Leave a comment:

• LonghornsLegend
    replied

8)

Leave a comment:

• Number 10
    replied

Leave a comment:

• LonghornsLegend
    replied
    all i know is from the first post in this thread, i said blesoe was horrible, and didnt want him as my qb, and that eli was better...so i dont have ANY owning up to do...

but i will say to giants fans, some of you are acting like the season was over yesterday and we all just stop playing...your record is one game better thus far, doesnt mean you won the division, or will win out from here on, so how about relax a little on that..

Leave a comment:

• ricky bobby
    replied
    giants 3-0 vs NFC East. nuff said.

Leave a comment:

• Number 10
    replied
    Originally posted by DMWSackMachine
    Just to own up, it is sure looking, at least at this point, like I was dead wrong on this one. Last night Bledsoe wasn't actually that bad, but that Int in the endzone was as bone-head a play as there is in this league.

You'll notice, though, that Eli wasn't great either. He made a bad-ass pass to Plax down the sideline that is a perfect illustration of what he is capable of. You will not see a better placed ball all year long. Newman had perfect coverage. It was 1-on-1 down the feild, and both Plax and Eli made great plays. That one was truly a beauty.

Besides that, though, Eli was erratic and off for most of the night. Even though he was getting pretty good protection, he wasn't able to give the knock out blow to a team that was obviously reeling.

But, again, on Drew Bledsoe I am fully prepared to admit being full of sh** if there is not a dramatic turn around very soon. As of now, it doesn't look like there will be.
    Good job on keeping your word....but don't ever call me out telling me my views are obstructed by being a homer. I have clicked on all cylinders with my predictions for the Giants this year and I give a ton of respect to the other teams in our division, more so than we get from you guys.

End of argument.

Leave a comment:

• DMWSackMachine
    replied
    Just to own up, it is sure looking, at least at this point, like I was dead wrong on this one. Last night Bledsoe wasn't actually that bad, but that Int in the endzone was as bone-head a play as there is in this league.

You'll notice, though, that Eli wasn't great either. He made a bad-ass pass to Plax down the sideline that is a perfect illustration of what he is capable of. You will not see a better placed ball all year long. Newman had perfect coverage. It was 1-on-1 down the feild, and both Plax and Eli made great plays. That one was truly a beauty.

Besides that, though, Eli was erratic and off for most of the night. Even though he was getting pretty good protection, he wasn't able to give the knock out blow to a team that was obviously reeling.

But, again, on Drew Bledsoe I am fully prepared to admit being full of sh** if there is not a dramatic turn around very soon. As of now, it doesn't look like there will be.

Leave a comment:

• Number 10
    replied
    For those of you that called me a homer for saying that Eli is better than Bledsoe....you owe me apology on top of apology and you should consider never calling me out again.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information