Michael Turner - Bills or Titans?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChargerCohen View Post
    Playing behind LT is enough. Any back in the league would be in Turner's situation. Although a two headed attack with Steven Jackson and LT might be pretty goddam awesome.
    steven jackson is basically the same type of RB as LT, so it wouldn't be like gameplanning for someone different. they both do everything well, with LT doing everything better of course.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by smittyjs View Post
      Who didn't run on the Colts last year??
      Larry Johnson?
      Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

Originally posted by smittyjs View Post
        Who didn't run on the Colts last year?? I might even buy a Ron Dayne Jersey when i'm out.
        Turner ran on them in 2005 when they had one of the best defenses in the league. Once again you have to understand that it's all about future potential and production, not just past. Alexander and James both have a lot of wear and tear on them like someone else already mentioned, plus they don't have the benefit of youth. Turner will only be 26 this year, and can help a team for at least another half decade unlike Alexander or James.

Comment

Turner to StL makes no sense to me. Steven Jackson is a #1 RB and you want the ball in his hands as much as possible. Plus, its time to see what Turner can do in a starting role. If I were him I'd be praying to go to the Titans. If McGahee was struggling behind their OL I don't see how Turner will be productive there either.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
          Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

Originally posted by Komp View Post
            Turner to StL makes no sense to me. Steven Jackson is a #1 RB and you want the ball in his hands as much as possible. Plus, its time to see what Turner can do in a starting role. If I were him I'd be praying to go to the Titans. If McGahee was struggling behind their OL I don't see how Turner will be productive there either.
            Not trying to be rude but did I miss something? I didn't even now there was any speculation around that whatsoever?

Comment

Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
              Larry Johnson?
              Regular Season ;)

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
              XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
              Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
              http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

I'm not a big fan of Turner coming to buffalo. The bills say they want a multi-threat back, yet turner has shown nothing in terms of catching ability. I wouldn't throw anything more than a 2nd rounder to the chargers for him. He's still unproven, and has never had to carry the load byhimself (let alone without an all-star line).

If the chargers want a first the bills should just say no, and take marshawn lynch, or wait until round 2 and take a guy like pittman.

Comment

The Chargers shouldn't get a deal better then what the Baltimore Ravens gave for Willis McGahee. I would take McGahee over Turner all day

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                  Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

Personally, if I'm the Buffalo Bills, the only proposal I'm willing to offer is the 12th overall pick for the Chargers' 30th overall pick and Michael Turner. That would allow me to still get a top-notch linebacker, and the financial significance of the trade down offsets the cost of having to sign Turner to an extension. Anything more, even a 7th round pick, I say "thanks but no thanks" and gladly take Brian Leonard or Antonio Pittman in the 2nd round. AJ Smith can then look for business elsewhere.

To the guy who said Turner ran over the Colts in 2005: Turner had 8 attempts for 113 yards, thanks to the longest run of 83 yards. He wasn't exactly lighting the world on fire before that. If anything, that's trucking by way of Willie Parker, lol.
                    Last edited by Geo; 04-09-2007, 07:53 PM.
                    Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

LenDale White could be such a beast for the Titans if he could prove his work ethic. I hope he gets a chance to start for them
                      Fight On USC Trojans!

gamertag: uscfan06

Comment

Originally posted by aNYtitan View Post
                        The Chargers shouldn't get a deal better then what the Baltimore Ravens gave for Willis McGahee. I would take McGahee over Turner all day
                        Trust me, you wouldn't. You get very sick of watching Willis very quickly after he tries dancing in the backfield basically every carry.

Comment

Originally posted by aNYtitan View Post
                          So you want an injury prone and troublemaker like McGahee over a guy who has no wear and tear, and is a model citizen?

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information