Top 10 WR's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Achilles33 View Post
    Thank you. Any other WR probably would have got the surgury and went on IR, like a Marvin Harrison, but T.O. sucked it up, and still led the league in TDs. And the best part about it is that he didn't even annouce it, and he wasn't going to, Jerry Jones did.
    i based it soley on the Superbowl but yeah throw that in. Hes the toughest but still not top 5 until he gets 100% and proves it

Comment

Steve Smith #1 and then a lot of people after...

Comment

I think Ocho Cinco and Steve Smith are tied for first. Smith is just so impressive because he is small. Harrison and Holt are just solid year in and year out. TO runs his mouth too much to be considered the best. If Randy Moss cared, he could be ahead of everybody, but when you have no one throwing you the ball and your team sucks, you'd be unhappy too. Donald Driver never gets any love. He's a great target for Favre.

Comment

1. Chad Johnson
          2. Anquan Boldin
          3. Marvin Harrison
          4. Steve Smith
          5. Larry Fitzgerald
          6. Andre Johnson
          7. Reggie Wayne
          8a Torry Holt
          8b Lee Evans
          8c Roy Williams

Comment

Thank you. Any other WR probably would have got the surgury and went on IR, like a Marvin Harrison, but T.O. sucked it up, and still led the league in TDs. And the best part about it is that he didn't even annouce it, and he wasn't going to, Jerry Jones did.
            Boldin is atleast as tough as TO & i know he runs over more people than him

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
              Boldin is atleast as tough as TO & i know he runs over more people than him
              he wasnt talking about "toughest to bring down" otherwise i would agree. Quan is my favorite WR(or 2nd)

Comment

Originally posted by VYTitans View Post
                1. Randy Moss
                2. Marvin Harrison
                3. Chad Johnson
                4. Larry Fitzgerald
                5. Reggie Wayne
                6. Anquan Boldin
                7. Torry Holt
                8. Lee Evans
                9. Terrell Owens
                10. Joe Horn
                How is Steve Smith not in that list. Smith hater?

Comment

We will see this year, and no, romo and barber aren't top 10, but they are in the NFC. But IMO when T.O. doesn't have a freakin torn ligament in his had and when you touch it he feels like it is getting stabbed, and you have an NFL QB drilling it at him, and he still leads the league in TDs, he is in my top 5. T.O. will be back this year. I don't care about the drops. He had 15, and who knows how many of those are really "drops". That is less than 1 a game. ANd the only reason people remember the drops is because they came in crucial parts of the game, like the Redskins and Giants games.
                  The crucial part of the games is what matters. If he drops a pass when there is 3 mins left and DAL is up by 21 who cares, but when like in the WAS game and its neck and neck you cant drop passes and make stupid mistakes. Therefore people have the right to remeber when he drops passes. To argue that the only reason people remember them is because it happend in crucial parts is stupid and only hurts TO.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway View Post
                    How do you know other WR's wouldn't play through the injury? You're just assuming that guys like Marvin wouldn't play because they're smart about taking care of their bodies and you consider them to be "pussies" because of that.
                    Didn't Harrison play a few games with a hand fracture either this season or the one before?

That is correct comahan
                    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                    <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                      Didn't Harrison play a few games with a hand fracture either this season or the one before?
                      Marvin Harrison suffered an undisclosed injury in Saturday's win
                      http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...rt=NFL&id=1502

scroll down

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                        No, I think it was further back than that.

That is correct comahan
                        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                        <3 dg

Comment

Torry Holt
                          Marvin Harrison
                          Steve Smith
                          Chad Johnson
                          Andre Johnson
                          Anquan Boldin
                          Reggie Wayne
                          Larry Fitgerald
                          Hines Ward
                          Lee Evans

Others: Javon Walker, Roy Williams, T.J. Who'syourmama, Donald Driver, Terrell Owens, Randy Moss

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information