Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Live on ESPN top 5 QB's on the hotseat for 2007.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont really think Cutler is on a hot seat either...Maybe they said him because he is a young QB on a team with superbowl aspirations. Also, I dont think they meant to put em in any particular order.

Comment

I think Jake Delhomme should be on the list he was really shaky at times last season.

Comment

1. Michael Vick
        2. Eli Manning
        3. J.P. Losman
        4. Trent Green
        5. Ben Roethlisberger

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
          The NFL has no guaranteed contracts. If he sucks in 2007, the Falcons could easily move to get Brian Brohm to replace him. This is one of his last years to really prove he is worth it. Vick is being paid like an All-Pro QB, but he hasn't really delivered that much.
          The Falcons are really going to have a real suckage record to get Brian Bohm. Doubt that will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by eacantdraft View Post
            The Falcons are really going to have a real suckage record to get Brian Bohm. Doubt that will happen.
            I had the Falcons in my list of the 6 teams I think have the best shot at the # 1 overall pick. They don't have as much going for them as people think.

Comment

Originally posted by Finsfan79 View Post
              culpepper should be up there he most likely will lose his job before the year starts.
              I think you have to be on a seat to be on a hot seat.

That is correct comahan
              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
              <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                I think you have to be on a seat to be on a hot seat.
                Bingo, exactly why I didn't list him. It'd be like listing Charlie Frye..... is he even going to be on the seat to start with?

Comment

Cutler?

Manning?

Comment

Originally posted by Non_Sequitur View Post
                    3. J.P. Losman
                    4. Trent Green
                    I'm pretty sure Green doesn't even have a starting job. And JP Losman? What?

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

Originally posted by Star Wideout View Post
                      I think Jake Delhomme should be on the list he was really shaky at times last season.
                      agree completely. He has been bad news since the SEA game in the playoffs of 05. The Panthers will either sign Carr or spend a 1st day pick on a QB to put pressure on him.

Comment

Delhomme should definitely be on there.

The only two I agree with are Vick and Grossman.

Comment

Originally posted by gianttitan View Post
                          Delhomme should definitely be on there.

The only two I agree with are Vick and Grossman.
                          Please, Eli Manning has to deal with as much pressure as any starting QB in the NFL. He deserves it too, he asked to play in New York, and he got his wish.

Comment

That is why I hold ESPN's analysis with a big grain of salt. How is Cutler on there? It is his 2nd season, and he played well last season. That makes no sense. I am a Cowboy fan and I admit Romo should be on there over him. Boy do I wish I had NFL Network. Oh and Eli Manning should be #1 on that list by far.

Comment

Eli Manning's seat is made of molten lava. Same goes with a lot of players and coaches on that team.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Eli Manning has to deal with the illusion of pressure moreso than actual pressure imo, thanks to the incessant trash that is the New York media. He's not getting benched, and has to wait one more year for a real head coach he can develop and win with.
                                Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information