Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Falcons, 3rd and Goal on the 2, what do you do?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mangini for pres
    Originally posted by ChrisCybulski
    Originally posted by mangini for pres
    Originally posted by XxXdragonXxX
    Give it to Dunn cause he's on my fantasy team...
    let Vick do it cuz he's on mine, yet he won't start over Hasselback, unless Matt sux and Mike plays amazing

Trade him to someone who doesn't know about football for like a realllllllly good player.
    i'm in a serious league with all my friends and its for a good amount of money so everyone pretty much knows whats going on... i got him in like the 15th round of a 10 team draft... haha
    Wow... that's a steal. I wish I could know I could pick up Vick in the 15th round of a draft.

Comment

Originally posted by Dam8610
      PA boot. Have Crumpler run a cross, so that Vick has a dumpoff option in the case that they have the possibility of him running covered. Duckett would have been their go to guy prior to him being traded, but now that he's gone, Vick would have to be the go to guy in that situation, that is unless they really like Jerious Norwood.
      We know that. That is the point of this thread. :P

Comment

Lelie isn't our #1 Receiver and isn't our GL guy either... but we have a lot of options at the GL. things like runs with Vick, Norwood, Dunn, Griffith or McCrary; PA's to anyone on the field but the lineman (likely set for GL would be Crumpler, Jenkins, Griffith, White, McCrary) the most likely though would be a Norwood or a Griffith run.

Owner of ScarDraft
        Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report

Comment

Play Action Option. That way Vick can run or throw the ball for the TD

Originally posted by BeansDooma
          who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

Originally posted by scar988
            Lelie isn't our #1 Receiver and isn't our GL guy either... but we have a lot of options at the GL. things like runs with Vick, Norwood, Dunn, Griffith or McCrary; PA's to anyone on the field but the lineman (likely set for GL would be Crumpler, Jenkins, Griffith, White, McCrary) the most likely though would be a Norwood or a Griffith run.
            Scar I haven't seen you on here in a while, what do you think of the pickup of lelie?

I'd go Dunn I like McCrary as a blocker for him in that situation.

Comment

hmmm

Originally posted by sweetness34
              Let Vick make a play. Before Duckett was traded, I'd say give it to him, but PA to Dunn and have Vick roll out, because no QB is better in the open field with his legs than Mike Vick.
              This seems like a feast or famine option. Either Vick gets in or there is a 50/50 chance of him forcing a throw. ATL has a pretty decent running game so I'd eliminate the risk and punch it in. 8)

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
              Originally posted by Scott Wright
              Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

sneak

Comment

Kind of a subject change, but Miami has a really good short yardage/goal line offense. We have Ronnie Brown who can pound it, Fred Beasley who can do the same, Sammy Morris as well. We have McMichael at TE who can get some TDs. Chris Chambers on the fade route is money. And if all of that fails we have big Daunte for the QB sneak. Add to that our OL are pretty much all maulers, that is a crazy GL unit.

That is correct comahan
                  I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                  <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by cunningham06
                    Originally posted by scar988
                    Scar I haven't seen you on here in a while, what do you think of the pickup of lelie?

I'd go Dunn I like McCrary as a blocker for him in that situation.
                    considering all we gave up was Duckett I like the trade.

Owner of ScarDraft
                    Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report

Comment

Put Schaub in so he can fumble the snap and Jerious Norwood can leap into the pile to get it for the TD.

Oh yeah. It's the Super Bowl for you, Falcons fans.

by BoneKrusher
                      <DG> how metal unseen
                      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information