Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
    2. Baltimore
    Ive long said that Baltimore has the best dline in the NFL. And the DE duo is an overlooked part of that equation. This past season they had Suggs/Pryce/Thomas in the 4-3. Pryce and Gregg in the 3-4. Not too shabby, not too shabby at all.

It's actually Ngata as the SDE in the 3-4 but whatever. Good list.

Comment

Originally posted by remix 6 View Post
      i think reason Castillo gets more sacks is because their zone blitz scheme or w.e

i wish we ran it but i guess were fine without it
      He one gaps alot more than Seymour. Seymour is almost exclusively a 2 gapper, the only time he one gaps is in a 4-3 as a UT.

Castillo gets to do alot of penetration as a one gapper. Phillips defense isnt even a true 3-4. Its a blitz heavy 4-3 masked in a 3-4 shell.

He only uses the 3-4 front to make it more difficult for offenses to see where the blitz is coming from. Not a traditional 2 gap 3-4 though.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
        Right now, Grant/Smith are really good, but you also have to give some props to Strahan/Umenyiora (if healthy) and Peppers/Rucker. The Cowboys' pass rush is also quite formidable.
        What? You think Spears and Canty are good pass rushers? lol. They aren't really that great in that area, they are run stuffers. They do have the talent though. I am suprised an Eagles fan would say that. Unless it is a typo.....

Comment

Originally posted by sdpads24 View Post
          Pass Rushing DE:Freeney,Mathis

Run Stopping DE:Castillo,Olshansky
          Castillo and Seymour and the two best at run stuffing, you're just incredibly biased.

Comment

Originally posted by America View Post
            It's actually Ngata as the SDE in the 3-4 but whatever. Good list.
            i really like ngata so far, just eats blocker and i find it really important that we are training him early to play in the 3-4 and the 4-3

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by BengalsPwn View Post
              Its Julius Peppers and whoever is opposite him.
              So true its not even funny

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

i wanna say jason taylor and matt roth for being such a homer but i wont..

it should be the saint's DEs .. charles grant and the other guy .. they both pretty good and young

Comment

Originally posted by BengalsPwn View Post
                  Its Julius Peppers and whoever is opposite him.
                  You speak the truth. He affects the whole offensive line.

Comment

It's definately Freeney and Mathis. If Freeney would have been healthy this year, their D would have been much better. But when both Freeney and Mathis are healthy, the QB is usually running for his life.
                    INDIANAPOLIS COLTS - A CHANGE IS COMING!

Comment

Originally posted by indyfan1985 View Post
                      It's definately Freeney and Mathis. If Freeney would have been healthy this year, their D would have been much better. But when both Freeney and Mathis are healthy, the QB is usually running for his life.
                      and the RB is running freely? :D

Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by indyfan1985 View Post
                        If Peppers isn't held every play (ie John Runyan), Peppers will usually make the QB run for his life, or the whole offensive line shifts his way and Rucker or Jenkins makes the QB run.

Comment

Originally posted by niel89 View Post
                          and the RB is running freely? :D
                          hahaha....well done...

But seriously the best DE tandem in the league is obviously Derrick Burgess and Derrick Burgess.... :p

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
                          Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

If Jared Allen would just sign the 1 year tender and play well enough to get a big contract you could put him and Hali in that mix

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information