X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's the better Receiver?

Chad Johnson or Hines Ward?

Me and Psub have been arguing about this for quite a while. I say CJ

CJ is faster, has better hands, haze the size and is a better endzone threat. In fact besides Blocking i'm not sure what Ward has on him.

Chad Johnson is a better wide reciever, there isn't a single doubt in my mind.

I absolutely respect what Heinz Ward has done in the NFL, and if I was building a team, I would even be tempted to choose him over Johnson as a player and team leader.

However, Johnson is one of the most explosive recievers in the league, and he is worlds more dangerous than Ward.

Comment

i don't know that CJ has better hands. what makes you say that?

Comment

CJ, no doubt.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Hines Ward is one of the most overrated WR in the league, if not the most.

He isn't Top 10 and everyone always has him in the Top 10

Johnson
          TO
          Moss
          Holt
          Wayne
          Harrison
          Fitzgerald
          Bolden
          Walker - when healthy
          Smith

Comment

Ward is a very good player but he isn't an amazing receiver. He is pretty good, but he isn't a top reciever. An argument could be made for CJ as the best WR in the NFL, Ward definately doesn't.

That is correct comahan
            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
            <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck
              Chad Johnson is a better wide reciever, there isn't a single doubt in my mind.

I absolutely respect what Heinz Ward has done in the NFL, and if I was building a team, I would even be tempted to choose him over Johnson as a player and team leader.

However, Johnson is one of the most explosive recievers in the league, and he is worlds more dangerous than Ward.
              I don't really associate the word explosive with Johnson.

I don't really know, I really like Ward, I think that he could deffinatley get 1300+ yards a season.

It is really close, I don't think I can pick

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
                i don't know that CJ has better hands. what makes you say that?
                I haven't seen him do anything to make me think he wouldn't however neither has Ward. I guees a better playmaker would be the word i am looking for.

Comment

I think that he could deffinatley get 1300+ yards a season.
                  Yeah, seeings how he's only done it once and that was when Maddox was QB and the offense was THROW IT A MILLION TIMES A GAME.

Comment

CJ but I'd have Hines in a heartbeat too

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

Comment

Originally posted by GermaineRace

I agree 100% with this.

That is correct comahan
                      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                      <3 dg

Comment

CJ

Comment

Originally posted by GermaineRace

Johnson
                          TO
                          Moss
                          Holt
                          Wayne
                          Harrison
                          Fitzgerald
                          Bolden
                          Walker - when healthy
                          Smith

You seriously need to stop posting. HOW IS HINES OVERRATED!!! Please tell me. He is underrated if anything. Your a browns fan, so number 1 you are biased, number two, well, I can't say what I want anymore, or otherwise you'll cry to ward.

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151
                            Ward is a very good player but he isn't an amazing receiver. He is pretty good, but he isn't a top reciever. An argument could be made for CJ as the best WR in the NFL, Ward definately doesn't.
                            how???? ru kidding. He is the alltime leader in steelers receptions, and he did it in 6 years. He blocks better than any WR, he has excellent hands, he has good speed, he is good at everything. God, please, list why he is overrated, don't just say it

Comment

Hines Ward IMO is the best All-Around WR in the League IMO. He does everything well, but nothing really great. Good hands, good route runner, good after the catch, good in the red zone, good over the middle, tough, very good blocker, very good team leader, very intelligent, good team guy, etc...

Without a doubt CJ is the better recieving threat and he's more explosive than Hines, but IMO Ward is the most "complete" WR in the NFL, but that's my opinion.

It's just like with LT. He's not the best runner in the NFL, but he's without a doubt the best RB in the NFL. Catching, blocking, running, etc...

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                              Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information