No announcement yet.

Who's the better Receiver?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah because I've never once talked to ward.

I don't play bias just because they're steelers. Ben, I like him, Plax, liked him, James Harrison, him too, Hope, him as well, Troy P, yeah that guy too, Kevin Greene, Dawson, sure did, Yancy, yeah. hmmm shall I continue or do you and your little clique want to keep acting like I am a homer for no reason?

Comment

Originally posted by GermaineRace
      I think that he could deffinatley get 1300+ yards a season.
      Yeah, seeings how he's only done it once and that was when Maddox was QB and the offense was THROW IT A MILLION TIMES A GAME.
      so then randy moss is overrated I guess, cause all the vikings did was throw to him. Again, more evidence you haven't the slightest clue what you are talking about.

Comment

yeah because I've never once talked to ward.

I don't play bias just because they're steelers. Ben, I like him, Plax, liked him, James Harrison, him too, Hope, him as well, Troy P, yeah that guy too, Kevin Greene, Dawson, sure did, Yancy, yeah. hmmm shall I continue or do you and your little clique want to keep acting like I am a homer for no reason?

You still haven't once said why ward is overrated

Comment

Hines Ward is one of the most overrated WR in the league, if not the most.

He isn't Top 10 and everyone always has him in the Top 10

Johnson
          TO
          Moss
          Holt
          Wayne
          Harrison
          Fitzgerald
          Bolden
          Walker - when healthy
          Smith
          i don't think he is overrated at all. He is very consistent and is a great leader. He may not be as flashy or as talented as others, but he is definetely top 10.

Get Javon Walker out of there now

Top 10 WRs:

1. Randy Moss
          2. Steve Smith
          3. Chad Johnson
          4. Marvin Harrison
          5. Terrell Owens
          6. Larry Fitzgerald
          7. Tory Holt
          8. Hines Ward
          9. Anquan Boldin
          10. BRAYLON EDWARDS! :D

JK, 10. Santana Moss

Comment

Originally posted by psub10champs
            Originally posted by draftguru151
            Ward is a very good player but he isn't an amazing receiver. He is pretty good, but he isn't a top reciever. An argument could be made for CJ as the best WR in the NFL, Ward definately doesn't.
            how???? ru kidding. He is the alltime leader in steelers receptions, and he did it in 6 years. He blocks better than any WR, he has excellent hands, he has good speed, he is good at everything. God, please, list why he is overrated, don't just say it
            because the steelers have so many guys with so many receptions :roll: who has the 2nd most Stallworth and his 537 ? The arguements Steeler fans give for Ward would make Jimmy Smith a Top 5 WR to ever play the game.

Comment

Ward is a very good player but he isn't an amazing receiver. He is pretty good, but he isn't a top reciever. An argument could be made for CJ as the best WR in the NFL, Ward definately doesn't.
              how???? ru kidding. He is the alltime leader in steelers receptions, and he did it in 6 years. He blocks better than any WR, he has excellent hands, he has good speed, he is good at everything. God, please, list why he is overrated, don't just say it
              because the steelers have so many guys with so many receptions :roll: who has the 2nd most Stallworth and his 537 ? The arguements Steeler fans give for Ward would make Jimmy Smith a Top 5 WR to ever play the game.
              How does this make him overrated? I am curious to hear this too.

Comment

Ward, Stallworth, and Lynn Swann, who are both HOF's race. Look, forget that stat anyway. How is he overrated??? he does everything well, name a weak part of his game

Comment

Well Psub, i think its safe to say i have won this arguement

Comment

Ward, Stallworth, and Lynn Swann, who are both HOF's race. Look, forget that stat anyway. How is he overrated??? he does everything well, name a weak part of his game
                    I'm with ya man...I love the way Hines plays the game and he is without a doubt IMO a top 10 WR in the NFL. If we're talking about overall WR's, he's one of the best, end of discussion.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by danman253
                      whatever, I said I'd rather have Ward and I still would. I don't care what the poll says, your being a doosh for posting this argument on a forum anyway

Comment

I think Keyshawn is just as good.

I think I would take Ward, I just like his style of play better, IMO he is a more versatile WR. (not talking about throwing)

Comment

For my money, Anquan Boldin is a younger, better version of Ward. He just doesn't have the complete resume that Ward does yet because of age.

Comment

not even close, hard to match CJ in EVERY aspect of the WR position that he possess...

speed
                            agility
                            hands
                            quickness

he is top 5 in the NFL at every one, i cant say the same about ward...

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by RamonceTaylorThaGreat
                              not even close, hard to match CJ in EVERY aspect of the WR position that he possess...

speed
                              agility
                              hands
                              quickness

he is top 5 in the NFL at every one, i cant say the same about ward...
                              Yea blocking, leadership, toughness, and intelligence really don't matter either.

Hines Ward is in the top 5 in those categories....

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                              Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by danman253
                                whatever, I said I'd rather have Ward and I still would. I don't care what the poll says, your being a doosh for posting this argument on a forum anyway
                                We'd all rather have Ward. 8)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information