• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by psub10champs
    Originally posted by yourfavestoner
    Originally posted by GermaineRace
    Hines Ward is one of the most overrated WR in the league, if not the most.

He isn't Top 10 and everyone always has him in the Top 10

Johnson
    TO
    Moss
    Holt
    Wayne
    Harrison
    Fitzgerald
    Bolden
    Walker - when healthy
    Smith
    You seriously need to stop posting. HOW IS HINES OVERRATED!!! Please tell me. He is underrated if anything. Your a browns fan, so number 1 you are biased, number two, well, I can't say what I want anymore, or otherwise you'll cry to ward.
    Being a Browns fan is completely irrelevant because the Browns are in the same division as BOTH the Steelers and the Bengals.
    Hmmm. Or the fact that the browns-steelers have arguiably the most hate filled rivalry in all of football. Maybe that would lead to him (browns fan) being biased against ward (steelers player)
    Well, seeing as how they have an in-state rivalry going on with the Bengals as well, I'm sure picking Johnson over Ward has nothing to do with him hating the Steelers SOOO much more than another division rival.

Comment

Originally posted by GermaineRace
      Hines Ward is one of the most overrated WR in the league, if not the most.

He isn't Top 10 and everyone always has him in the Top 10

Johnson
      TO
      Moss
      Holt
      Wayne
      Harrison
      Fitzgerald
      Bolden
      Walker - when healthy
      Smith
      You seriously need to stop posting. HOW IS HINES OVERRATED!!! Please tell me. He is underrated if anything. Your a browns fan, so number 1 you are biased, number two, well, I can't say what I want anymore, or otherwise you'll cry to ward.
      Being a Browns fan is completely irrelevant because the Browns are in the same division as BOTH the Steelers and the Bengals.
      Hmmm. Or the fact that the browns-steelers have arguiably the most hate filled rivalry in all of football. Maybe that would lead to him (browns fan) being biased against ward (steelers player)
      Well, seeing as how they have an in-state rivalry going on with the Bengals as well, I'm sure picking Johnson over Ward has nothing to do with him hating the Steelers SOOO much more than another division rival.
      You are sorely mistaken if you think te rivalry between the Browns and the bengals even comes close to the Browns-Steelers

Comment

Working...
      X

Debug Information