No announcement yet.

Who's the better Receiver?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest started a topic Who's the better Receiver?

Who's the better Receiver?

Chad Johnson or Hines Ward?

Me and Psub have been arguing about this for quite a while. I say CJ

CJ is faster, has better hands, haze the size and is a better endzone threat. In fact besides Blocking i'm not sure what Ward has on him.

Guest replied
    Originally posted by yourfavestoner
    Originally posted by psub10champs
    Originally posted by GermaineRace
    Hines Ward is one of the most overrated WR in the league, if not the most.

He isn't Top 10 and everyone always has him in the Top 10

Johnson
    TO
    Moss
    Holt
    Wayne
    Harrison
    Fitzgerald
    Bolden
    Walker - when healthy
    Smith
    You seriously need to stop posting. HOW IS HINES OVERRATED!!! Please tell me. He is underrated if anything. Your a browns fan, so number 1 you are biased, number two, well, I can't say what I want anymore, or otherwise you'll cry to ward.
    Being a Browns fan is completely irrelevant because the Browns are in the same division as BOTH the Steelers and the Bengals.
    Hmmm. Or the fact that the browns-steelers have arguiably the most hate filled rivalry in all of football. Maybe that would lead to him (browns fan) being biased against ward (steelers player)
    Well, seeing as how they have an in-state rivalry going on with the Bengals as well, I'm sure picking Johnson over Ward has nothing to do with him hating the Steelers SOOO much more than another division rival.
    You are sorely mistaken if you think te rivalry between the Browns and the bengals even comes close to the Browns-Steelers

Leave a comment:

• yourfavestoner
    replied

Johnson
    TO
    Moss
    Holt
    Wayne
    Harrison
    Fitzgerald
    Bolden
    Walker - when healthy
    Smith
    You seriously need to stop posting. HOW IS HINES OVERRATED!!! Please tell me. He is underrated if anything. Your a browns fan, so number 1 you are biased, number two, well, I can't say what I want anymore, or otherwise you'll cry to ward.
    Being a Browns fan is completely irrelevant because the Browns are in the same division as BOTH the Steelers and the Bengals.
    Hmmm. Or the fact that the browns-steelers have arguiably the most hate filled rivalry in all of football. Maybe that would lead to him (browns fan) being biased against ward (steelers player)
    Well, seeing as how they have an in-state rivalry going on with the Bengals as well, I'm sure picking Johnson over Ward has nothing to do with him hating the Steelers SOOO much more than another division rival.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Johnson
    TO
    Moss
    Holt
    Wayne
    Harrison
    Fitzgerald
    Bolden
    Walker - when healthy
    Smith

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Dam8610
    Originally posted by danman253
    Well Psub, i think its safe to say i have won this arguement
    whatever, I said I'd rather have Ward and I still would. I don't care what the poll says, your being a doosh for posting this argument on a forum anyway
    Well, that's a different arguement entirely. I'm assuming you said this because of Chad Johnson's antics, not based on purely talent?
    yeah, I can't stand that idiot. Cocky bastard with a ****** attitude who I loathe

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by draftguru151
    Originally posted by primetime21335
    Originally posted by Jonathan_VIlma
    Hines Ward is slowly becoming one of the most overrated receivers in the game just because he's a "feel good" story. He's a good blocker, but both Keyshawn and Boldin are better yet never get the credit for it.
    After the bold, I quit reading...
    :roll: Why? Keyshawn is a very good blocker. :? Blocking WRs are so overrated anyway. Yea it is nice for a WR to block, but I would much rather have a great receiver that is a bad blocker than a good receiver that is a great blocker.

Keyshawn is not better than Ward, shouldn't even be a question, that's why you should have topped reading that at that point.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    CJ is clearly the better WR. Hines is a good blocker and has slightly better hands but i think blocking is a very overrated skill for a reciever. sure its very helpful but CJ's big play threat is so much more valuable.

Leave a comment:

• Dam8610
    replied
    Originally posted by danman253
    Well Psub, i think its safe to say i have won this arguement
    whatever, I said I'd rather have Ward and I still would. I don't care what the poll says, your being a doosh for posting this argument on a forum anyway
    Well, that's a different arguement entirely. I'm assuming you said this because of Chad Johnson's antics, not based on purely talent?

Leave a comment:

• Shiver
    replied
    Originally posted by Shiver
    They are not that far apart. Although if Johnson had better hands he'd make a case for best in the league. 23 Drops in two years, ouch.

To re-emphasize this point, Ward had 8 Drops in the same period of time.

Leave a comment:

• The Legend
    replied
    Originally posted by portermvp84
    Chad Johnson has the better skills, but Hines Ward has the better atitude.
    i love 85 attitude :D

Leave a comment:

• Shiver
    replied
    They are not that far apart. Although if Johnson had better hands he'd make a case for best in the league. 23 Drops in two years, ouch.

Leave a comment:

• portermvp84
    replied
    Chad Johnson has the better skills, but Hines Ward has the better atitude.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Johnson
    TO
    Moss
    Holt
    Wayne
    Harrison
    Fitzgerald
    Bolden
    Walker - when healthy
    Smith
    Uh... yeah but the Browns HATE the Steelers. Back in the day it was the best rivalry in the land. Its kind of hard for the new school Steeler fans to hate the Browns though... because they always suck.

Leave a comment:

• yourfavestoner
    replied

Johnson
    TO
    Moss
    Holt
    Wayne
    Harrison
    Fitzgerald
    Bolden
    Walker - when healthy
    Smith

Leave a comment:

• Shiver
    replied
    Originally posted by RamonceTaylorThaGreat
    not even close, hard to match CJ in EVERY aspect of the WR position that he possess...

speed
    agility
    hands
    quickness

he is top 5 in the NFL at every one, i cant say the same about ward...

I agree with the other three, but the "hands" part is off.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information