Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asante Samuel may be seeking a trade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by bored of education View Post
    Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    trade Asante to Rams for Steven Jackson and Tye Hill :)

    Comment


    • #17
      HA!

      and the two 1st round picks then we have a deal and give them Maroney
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

      Comment


      • #18
        my my my .. i hate to see patriots having 3 first round picks in the draft

        just stay there asante plz.. im begging you =) lol

        Comment


        • #19
          I don't think Asante goes anywhere and I hope he stays, but if he does leave we could get some really good value for him. As said before he is probably better than any CB in this draft, and he is probably worth a top 15 pick. The Pats would probably ask for a lot more than that, seeing as they wanted 2 first rounders for Deion Branch.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by bored of education View Post
            HA!

            and the two 1st round picks then we have a deal and give them Maroney
            na uh. we want two #39s with dreads and playmaking abilities

            and we'll give u pick 24 and 28 for pick 13 or w.e u have and your 3rd and 4th rounder so in the end

            Pats receive:
            Jackson
            Hill
            13th pick
            3rd
            4th

            Rams receive
            Samuel
            24
            28

            :)

            Comment


            • #21
              There is a difference between Branch and Asante.

              Asante is arguably a top 5 corner.

              Branch is not a top 10 wideout.

              Branch had Brady throwing to him, that makes many receivers look good.

              Asante is the key to our secondary and Pioli will give him an extension.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by remix 6 View Post
                na uh. we want two #39s with dreads and playmaking abilities

                and we'll give u pick 24 and 28 for pick 13 or w.e u have and your 3rd and 4th rounder so in the end

                Pats receive:
                Jackson
                Hill
                13th pick
                3rd
                4th

                Rams receive
                Samuel
                24
                28

                :)
                Nope we keep the 13th then we have a deal

                jackson and hill combined are worth more than 24 and 28. Asante is worth and 3rd and 4th and that leftover worth. So no 13 and we have a deal.
                my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by 255979119 View Post
                  There is a difference between Branch and Asante.

                  Asante is arguably a top 5 corner.

                  Branch is not a top 10 wideout.

                  Branch had Brady throwing to him, that makes many receivers look good.

                  Asante is the key to our secondary and Pioli will give him an extension.
                  hopefully. Asante probably wants more than his franchise tag number, something close to a Clements deal. Pats probably want to give him something slightly under his franchise tag number. They need to come to a middle ground and get this done, if someone has to bend more its the pats, Asante is too good to let go.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Asante + 24 & 28

                    for

                    Springs + 6 and late round pick


                    Think it could go down?

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      i think this one will just like be the lance briggs situation

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Athrun340 View Post
                        i think this one will just like be the lance briggs situation
                        Yeah, but there is a better chance of it going down because we actually need a CB.

                        We're fine at LB at the moment.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
                          Yeah, but there is a better chance of it going down because we actually need a CB.

                          We're fine at LB at the moment.
                          Nobody would ever make the trade you proposed.


                          I wouldn't even give up one of those firsts with Samuel for Springs and the 6th.


                          Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
                            Asante + 24 & 28

                            for

                            Springs + 6 and late round pick


                            Think it could go down?
                            ahhhh hell no!!!no way do we trade Samuel and our twofrist for Springs and a first.

                            listen to me, Samuel isnt worth trading for a 1st rounder right now. New England cant afford right now to have another CB waiting to learn who cant step in right away. They need him now. With Asnate gone, who would they use at the other CB? New England is smart, and i think they will keep him and wont trade, they will lock him up long term soon, cuz he sure as hell is worth it. If you ask me, i think hes better than Clements, anddeserves that kinda money.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
                              Asante + 24 & 28

                              for

                              Springs + 6 and late round pick


                              Think it could go down?
                              Maybe for just the 28, but not chance in hell is there going to be both firsts.

                              I'd like Asante to Detroit with #24 for #2 and #34. :)

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by 255979119 View Post
                                There is a difference between Branch and Asante.

                                Asante is arguably a top 5 corner.

                                Branch is not a top 10 wideout.

                                Branch had Brady throwing to him, that makes many receivers look good.

                                Asante is the key to our secondary and Pioli will give him an extension.
                                That is why I said if we would ask for more than we asked for in Deion's case. All of those points you listed are reasons why I said Branch isn't going anywhere.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information