No announcement yet.

Devin Hester...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The thing about Hester's speed is that he also plays at that speed. He will run and make cuts full speed using his top acceleration. Many other players cannot do that.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
      I think they would rather work him at CB to hae good depth rather than just save him for "trick" or "gadget" plays every once-and-awhile on offense. Maybe slip in a play for him on offense a few times a year, but if they want him to be something long-term they should keep him at CB.
      What makes you think they won't keep him at CB? They are just talking about putting him in some on Offense. That doesn't mean they'll completely never put him on Defense again. Also if they decided to do that, I think all Bear fans would be fine with it. It gives him that much more of a risk to get hurt. Plus he isn't even that good of a CB. Torry Holt made him look foolish last year near the goalline.

Comment

Originally posted by mfkrush View Post
        What makes you think they won't keep him at CB? They are just talking about putting him in some on Offense. That doesn't mean they'll completely never put him on Defense again. Also if they decided to do that, I think all Bear fans would be fine with it. It gives him that much more of a risk to get hurt. Plus he isn't even that good of a CB. Torry Holt made him look foolish last year near the goalline.
        Torry Holt makes a lot of CBs look foolish.

Comment

Originally posted by yodachu View Post
          Torry Holt makes a lot of CBs look foolish.
          That may be true, but no CB should ever be that far away from a WR after a single head move.

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
            Um, he does have blazing speed. 4.27 is pretty blazing, and he has "faster than the guy next to him speed" as well. After the year he had it seems right to give him 100 speed.
            I thought he ran much slower than that. Was that at his proday?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

That may be true, but no CB should ever be that far away from a WR after a single head move.
              Very true, very true

Comment

OSUGiants, the g-men aren't making the playoffs, get that out of your sick right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Achilles33 View Post
                  OSUGiants, the g-men aren't making the playoffs, get that out of your sick right now.
                  oh yea and the Cowboys are
                  ________
                  EXTREME Q VAPORIZER
                  Last edited by OSUGiants17; 05-10-2011, 07:40 PM.

SPLOOSH

Comment

Marvin Harrison is going to make Nick Harper wish he didn't leave for a division rival, for the same reason:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dK2RVbzOHQ4

Marv just made him look foolish as hell. Nasty...
                    Last edited by frisby213; 04-06-2007, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by frisby213 View Post
                      Marvin Harrison is going to make Nick Harper wish he didn't leave for a division rival, for the same reason:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dK2RVbzOHQ4

Marv just made him look foolish as hell. Nasty...
                      Marvin Harrison is easily the best WR in the game. Just because he isn't flashy like Chad Johnson and Randy Moss, doesn't mean he isn't as good. He is the unsung hero of the NFL.

Comment

Har har har..so original. The Rex Grossman sucks stuff is getting overdone. He's not incompetent or untalented, he just makes poor decisions. Our offense was still in the top half of the league last year.
                        I have to assume you are half kidding from the har har part, but if you aren't, you just described just about every QB who ever made it into the league and then promptly left. The way Grossman choked in the SB would make me very worried if I was a Bears fan, it makes me a little happy inside as a Vikes fan though. There are bad decisions and then there is complete incompetence like he showed several times last season. The inconsistency he shows make the Bears a complete hit and miss team, especially if Benson were to fail at RB(I dont think he will).

If he can't do that, a second rounder would be way too high.
                        Is it really for a guy who gave you 7 touchdowns? I mean if you drafted a WR in the second and he gives you 7 touchdowns are you unhappy. Not to mention that the Bears basically knew they would start with at least decent field position, if their awful offense even had to take the field. If he adds a position, its a great pick, if he doesnt change a thing, its a good pick. Devin Hester was the Bears best offensive weapon last year, by far. I mean the whole concept that the Bears could elect to receive(or more likely be forced to) and then not have to actually risk going out on offense was a win for them. When you have Grossman at QB everytime your offense takes the field you risk giving up points.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
                          When you have Grossman at QB everytime your offense takes the field you risk giving up points.
                          But there is also the possibility, that given the time Rex will make the good throws. I dont think you watched a Bears game, sure he made a lot of bad decisions, but when he was given the time, he made a lot of good ones. I know i was all over Rex during the season, but the new season gives him a clean slate with me. Hopefully he can put it together this season, but if he doesnt, we will just draft a new QB.

Originally posted by BeansDooma
                          who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                            I thought he ran much slower than that. Was that at his proday?
                            Yes.

Hopefully Hester gets a fair amount of looks in 2007, if opposing teams can kick the ball to him enough.
                            Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
                              oh yea and the Cowboys are
                              Are you kidding me? The Giants are predicted to go 6-10, wehile the Cowboys are NFC Favorites.

Comment

Originally posted by Achilles33 View Post
                                Are you kidding me? The Giants are predicted to go 6-10, wehile the Cowboys are NFC Favorites.
                                I don't care about predictions I care about the truth and the truth is the Giants will make the playoffs so shut up.
                                ________
                                MEDICAL MARIJUANA STATES
                                Last edited by OSUGiants17; 05-10-2011, 07:41 PM.

SPLOOSH

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information