Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the furthest ahead of the competition?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the furthest ahead of the competition?

In your opinion, who is the best at their position by the largest amount?

To start things off, I'm going to say I easily think it is Bailey being better than the rest of the cornerbacks. Second... Ed Reed at safety.

Urlacher at middle linebacker, and I don't think I'm being a homer at all.

Who is second? Zach Thomas? Vilma? Right now I'd say Urlacher is leaps and bounds above either.

Then probably Bailey.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Rex Grossman...he's doing amazing compared to all other 3rd string QBs

Comment

LaDainian Tomlinson

Everyone else

Comment

Ed Reed isn't that far ahead of the pack in terms of ability. He's arguably the best safety in the game. He's not the clear-cut number 1.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
            Rex Grossman...he's doing amazing compared to all other 3rd string QBs
            haha, yeah he puts all the other clipboard holders to shame...

What about Lorenzo Neal at FB? There are other good ones but I don't think any have had the positive impact he did on the RB's behind him (see LT stats 2006) and with the ball on third and short (He got it almost every single time)

Comment

I think Peyton Manning, especially now that he's won a Super Bowl, is still pretty far ahead of others in the league.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                I think Peyton Manning, especially now that he's won a Super Bowl, is still pretty far ahead of others in the league.
                No way. There are far too many people that consider Tom Brady better than him to give him the nod there. I wouldn't even say he's the consensus #1, although I consider him to be.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by JK17 View Post
                  haha, yeah he puts all the other clipboard holders to shame...

What about Lorenzo Neal at FB? There are other good ones but I don't think any have had the positive impact he did on the RB's behind him (see LT stats 2006) and with the ball on third and short (He got it almost every single time)
                  well can you clasify Alstott as a FB? I personally wouldn't but some do...but your right he's really the only one that stands out, although I don't think he's leaps and bounds ahead because I think there are many FBs that are just as good but don't get any attention

Comment

I could easily, very easily in fact, give you my case for Tom Brady being the best QB in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                      well can you clasify Alstott as a FB? I personally wouldn't but some do...but your right he's really the only one that stands out, although I don't think he's leaps and bounds ahead because I think there are many FBs that are just as good but don't get any attention
                      Yeah it's just like linemen, most don't get recognition until they're older and over-established.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                        I could easily, very easily in fact, give you my case for Tom Brady being the best QB in the NFL.
                        Yeah I was going to say the same thing about that. Personally I think Manning is still the best QB in the game, but guys like Brady and Palmer IMO are right up there with him.

Comment

Brady is really good, but Peyton has more physical talent. If Carson Palmer can put together another year like he did in 2005, he could easily have a strong case. I will relent and back off my other statements.

Comment

Alstott is not a good run blocker and never really was. He is a big RB that somehow got the FB label. He has a bunch of Pro Bowl nods as a non-blocking FB. Good player, but not the best at anything.

Comment

Alstott is not a good run blocker and never really was. He is a big RB that somehow got the FB label. He has a bunch of Pro Bowl nods as a non-blocking FB. Good player, but not the best at anything.
                              right well I don't consider him a FB really...but production wise and the fact that he is a good blocker from a RB standpoint I think would make him the top FB, but again thats by RB standards not FB so I don't think he is a good FB

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information