Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Samuel Demands Trade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Number 10 View Post
    I'd do it, pending a long term deal though. I stated back before he was franchised that I would sacrifice a lot for him which would likely be the 1st rd pick of course, Amani would likely have to be cut after 2007, and we'd have to give him roughly $7-$8 million per year, if not more. A shutdown CB that can play man to man would do wonders for our defense.
    couldn't aggre more
    ________
    WHAT IS IOLITE VAPORIZER
    Last edited by OSUGiants17; 05-10-2011, 08:38 PM.

    SPLOOSH

    Comment


    • #17
      Samuel is 10 times the player anyone in the draft is, or IMO projects to be.

      What will the pats ask for though, I mean they wanted 2 first rounders for a a guy who's not in the top10 as a receiver.

      Pats with 3 first round picks... Not fun.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
        Samuel is 10 times the player anyone in the draft is, or IMO projects to be.

        What will the pats ask for though, I mean they wanted 2 first rounders for a a guy who's not in the top10 as a receiver.

        Pats with 3 first round picks... Not fun.
        I'm assuming you meant 10 times the corner... because, if you didn't, you're going to look like a jackass real soon.

        Comment


        • #19
          He is overrated.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
            Pats with 3 first round picks... Not fun.
            Oh I'd think the Patriots' fans and front office would be having tons of fun with 3 1st round picks.

            Magical sig by OSUGiants

            SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


            Originally posted by Job
            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

            So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
              Oh I'd think the Patriots' fans and front office would be having tons of fun with 3 1st round picks.
              Oh man, yes we would. If we walked out with Patrick Willis, Aaron Ross and Michael Griffen/Brandon Meriweather... oh my...

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Jay View Post
                Oh man, yes we would. If we walked out with Patrick Willis, Aaron Ross and Michael Griffen/Brandon Meriweather... oh my...
                See there's one person who would be happy if the Pats had 3 1st round picks. Your honor I rest my case. :D

                Magical sig by OSUGiants

                SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                Originally posted by Job
                On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                Comment


                • #23
                  i think he would merit a 1st rounder. he is 26 and had a great year. of course he'll have a deal before he gets traded.


                  Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

                  Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    a Briggs for Samuel trade? :)

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      hmmm

                      I think Asante is definitely worth a mid-high first round pick. He played at a pretty high level last year, it will be interesting to see where he goes and if he can continue playing at that level.

                      I have no idea where he would go, hopefully not to Denver lol...

                      PS - Would NE trade Asante for Bly [who was apparently unhappy in Denver]? Not sure which corner would be worth more, prolly Asante by a bit...

                      Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
                      Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        3 first rounders would be great, but I would rather have Samuel and 2 first rounders. I have a feeling we would ask for a lot more than 1 first rounder, whether or not that is justified is debatable.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          i'd give the ravens 1st rounder for asante samuel if we had the cap room to sign him to a long term deal.
                          Last edited by dcarey20; 04-05-2007, 09:57 PM.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by frogstomp View Post
                            I'm assuming you meant 10 times the corner... because, if you didn't, you're going to look like a jackass real soon.
                            I think he was talking about what the Pats were asking for Branch and was wondering what they would ask for Samuel.

                            Sig by Hitman D.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by nrk View Post
                              I think he was talking about what the Pats were asking for Branch and was wondering what they would ask for Samuel.
                              No, he's definitely talking about the players in this draft... I just hope that he doesn't think that Samuel is better than Calvin Johnson projects to be.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                I'm pretty sure he was talking about the corners...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information