No announcement yet.

Samuel Demands Trade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duane Starks wasn't even close to being what Shawn Springs is now when he came over. I thought that was a bad deal from the get-go.

Comment

I really think that there is no possible way that the Skins are that dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by JCutlery View Post
        I really think that there is no possible way that the Skins are that dumb.
        Are we talking about the same Skins here?

Comment

I doubt the skins would deal for Samuel, fact is any time a player demands a trade the skins automatically come up as a possible destination.

While it is a well known fact that the skins are trying to trade out of the 6th spot, IMO, the Briggs trade would make more sense.

The Times is also the least connected of the DC papers.
          Last edited by Kanuck; 04-06-2007, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by frisby213 View Post
            taken from:
            http://washingtontimes.com/blogs/sto...TopicsID=skins

Snyder will not stop until that franchise is destroyed by a complete roster of over-paid known-names with fat contracts. I feel bad for all you 'Skins fans. Plus, crap...if the Patriots walk out of this with not only their 24th and 28th picks, but the 6th pick too.....

Will people like you ever stop? Where is the quoted source? Where is the sentence saying the Redskins have contacted Samuel?

Ryan O' Halloran is known for this type of idle speculation. People like you ignore the fact that we just added another DB yesterday. We signed Fred Smoot weeks ago. The Redskins are fair game because the media know that people like you will always bite.

Comment

Originally posted by frisby213 View Post
              This is just another rehash of the O'Halloran blog quoted above and quotes him as the source. It isn't another take.

Comment

You all are funny as hell making a skins bashing thread, and how we are running our franchise down trying to acquire old big contract players, do you know how old Briggs and Samuel are?

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                  Umm...you do understand that Briggs does not fit in the 3-4, nor does Samuels fit in the Cover 2?

Its like me trading american power tools for metric system power tools, even though I own an american car, and the guy I trade with has a japanese car. It makes no sense at all.
                  Briggs does not fit in the 3-4 you are correct, but Samuel is ideal for the cover 2. He is versatile - able to play zone or man - a ball hawk, a run supporter, his only knock is lack of ideal height and less than stellar speed. He is protected in the Patriots scheme almost as a cover 2 corner - he almost always has deep help.

I certainly don't want Briggs for the Patriots though.

Comment

Cin
                    18 overall pick

Pats
                    Samuels

thats a good deal, Cin gets alot of help at a needed postion and Pats get another frist which maybe they can move up and grab CJ!!

Comment

I'd do it if Cincy threw in a third...

Comment

Yeah, Samuel is a bit more valuable than that. With a 3rd, I would do it.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                          Cin
                          18 overall pick

Pats
                          Samuels

thats a good deal, Cin gets alot of help at a needed postion and Pats get another frist which maybe they can move up and grab CJ!!
                          i dont think Samuel has been to jail..

Comment

Pats are close to signing Tory James (Bengals). This could be a sign that a trade is in mind, or Randall *** is going to get an offer from the Jets.

Comment

Samuel gets traded, then the Pats would have the ammo to move up to 14 to get Nelson. And still have a possible first round pick.

Comment

Originally posted by remix 6 View Post
                                i dont think Samuel has been to jail..
                                lick my balls.

anyways, i wouldnt wanna give up our first rounder, but id be really interested in getting asante.

Originally posted by mythbusta
                                i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
                                who dey?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information