No announcement yet.

Samuel Demands Trade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd love to see him come to Detroit, id do a swap of Asante both and both NE 1sts for #2 overall. I think thats even for both teams Pats get rid of a distraction and add the best player in this draft. WR isnt a huge need but to add a guy like CJ21 and pair him with Chad Jackson, you gotta jump on it.

The Lions get 2 firsts and a CB with great experience.

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
      Samuel gets traded, then the Pats would have the ammo to move up to 14 to get Nelson. And still have a possible first round pick.
      As of right now, the Pats don't need to trade up at all. Nelson will be there at 24, and maybe even 28.

Comment

Originally posted by Achilles33 View Post
        As of right now, the Pats don't need to trade up at all. Nelson will be there at 24, and maybe even 28.
        No way. Who do you think he is, Michael Griffin?

I think it's pretty funny that you can't say Randall ***. He's not *** as far as I know, but he is a member of the family ***. I wonder if you can say homosexual.

edit: yeah I guess you can. That's pretty ***.

Comment

Originally posted by Achilles33 View Post
          no he wont. the jags or bengals, prolly the jags, will pick him up

Originally posted by mythbusta
          i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
          who dey?

Comment

if Patriots move up its for

CJ, Thomas or Landry(if we go top 10)

if we move up to 11-15 we might target Willis

also throw in AP..2 great RBs would be amazing.

Comment

I don't blame him. The Patriots won't pay him $65 million because they're smart. Some team will and they can trade Samuel and move up in the draft. That's the ***** of being tagged.

Comment

Originally posted by asmitty45 View Post
                I'd love to see him come to Detroit, id do a swap of Asante both and both NE 1sts for #2 overall. I think thats even for both teams Pats get rid of a distraction and add the best player in this draft. WR isnt a huge need but to add a guy like CJ21 and pair him with Chad Jackson, you gotta jump on it.

The Lions get 2 firsts and a CB with great experience.
                Considering the Lions track record with first round picks, they should just do #2 for Samuel straight up. Guaranteed not to blow that one.

But yeah, no chance in hell they get both 1sts and Asante. We wouldn't do it. I can say that with 100% confidence...

Comment

I agree, it'd be a huge waste. Asante and 24 for the #2 perhaps. But I can't see the Pats doing this anyway, it adds a big rookie contract they have to give out, and they lose a first rounder. Won't happen. Skins, on the otherhand, seems very possible. But be assured the Pats will milk them for everything they can, the only possibility I see is Asante for the #6 alone. There are going to be many good players at 24 and 28 the pats can pick from, why give one up.

Comment

I don't think you'll see Asante play anywhere but in NE This year. They have made FA moves geared to getting a team that was close to the Superbowl BACK to the Superbowl. I don't believe BB and SP would want to let a veteran with that impact not be a part of the mix. That decision was made as part of the entire package of moves made since the end of the year. He won't be traded, they will probably not get anything done until deadlines get close. I would guess that the options would be :

1 play for the franchise tender
                    2 accept a longterm deal for a great deal less than he is presently seeking.
                    3 force a trade ala Branch in the late stages of pre season.

Comment

No way Pats will trade Samuel to get a top 10 pick. A top 10 pick doesn't have great value for the cap.

Thanks to BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information