Koren Robinson sign'd with Green Bay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Koren Robinson sign'd with Green Bay

he came to packers for a visit Sunday & Monday and is said to leave happy and expecting a deal (most probably a 1 year deal)

Reason why he would join the packers

1. Ted Thompson (GM) [when he was with the Seahawks]- was who wanted Koren and pick him

2. Robinson came for the visit and spent the whole sunday with favre

3. Robinson wants some revenge on the Vikings (Twice a Year) [aka LaVar & Owens]

4. packers only have 4 wideouts on there roster right now

5. packers does not have a kick returner and were last in the leage in return yards

So does this mean that he won't be suspended?

by BoneKrusher
    <DG> how metal unseen
    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by The Unseen
      no he wil not be (because i think NFLTA would have said that)

Comment

Originally posted by The Legend
        huh? I don't get how he wouldnt be suspended?

Comment

Originally posted by MossRandleElLloyd
          Originally posted by The Legend
          huh? I don't get how he wouldnt be suspended?
          but i guess hes not suspended

Originally posted by Adam Schefter
          And there's a familiarity between Green Bay's front office and Robinson. Packers general manager Ted Thompson, director of college scouting John Dorsey and personnel analyst to the general manager John Schneider were with the Seahawks when they used their first-round pick on Robinson. The Packers brain trust knows Robinson, and appears to be debating the merits of signing him, despite the legal problems that now are confronting him.

Earlier this summer, the Minnesota Vikings cut Robinson after he was arrested and charged with drunken driving and fleeing police. It was Robinson's latest brush with the law, but not enough to dissuade Green Bay from arranging a tryout with the talented but troubled wideout.

Comment

What? Of course he could still be suspended. Just because they brought him in for a talk that means he won't be suspended? I'm pretty sure he'll miss at least the first 4 games.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

they tried to get him last year but the vikings resigned him. Im not sure if I want him or not at this point

Comment

I'd be surprised if he did, but if he did the packers recivers would be pretty solid.

but i still dont understand how he would not be suspended.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

He has to be convicted of drunk driving before he gets suspended...

Anyone know when he goes on trial?
                  "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

just read on packers news that koren will not be prosicuted until after the 2006 season and this means that the nfl officials will not be able to punish him until after the season is over.... so i dunnno what to think?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

i don't want us to sign him. Thompson said he wants "packer people", and i don't see Robinson as a packer person.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

revenge??? revenge for wat... the vikings are the ones that gave him a 2nd chance and gave him a new contract.... the vikings should be the one talking abut revenge

Go Ravens!

Comment

The packers would be really dumb to sign him. He seems like someone that just wont learn.

Comment

Originally posted by jkpigskin
                            revenge??? revenge for wat... the vikings are the ones that gave him a 2nd chance and gave him a new contract.... the vikings should be the one talking abut revenge
                            Thank you, as I was about to say the same exact thing.
                            SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

Originally posted by SeanTaylor21
                              The packers would be really dumb to sign him. He seems like someone that just wont learn.
                              yeh exactly i hate how everyone gets like second, third, forth chances... if they blow it its over
                              Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information