Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mangini for pres
    Originally posted by SeanTaylor21
    The packers would be really dumb to sign him. He seems like someone that just wont learn.
    yeh exactly i hate how everyone gets like second, third, forth chances... if they blow it its over
    What is it his 3rd or 4th time?

Comment

That would make well over his third chance. If anyone were to sign him, I would feel deeply sorry for their fans. I wish that he was back on track, but I can't see him ever getting his stuff together. Isn't there a possibilty that he could face jail time since he violated his probation?

Comment

The way I see it, so he has a problem with alcohol.... yeah so does the whole state of wisconsin.

This last time he only blew a .11 BAC... a large number of people drive to work the next day and could still blow a .11! Sign him and let him assimilate into the Wisconsin population

Comment

I guess if you hate Aaron Rodgers then it's a good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Romarville
            I guess if you hate Aaron Rodgers then it's a good idea.
            what? how does that have anything to do with it?

Comment

It usually helps to have a receiver who can catch the ball in the development of a QB. Hawks' fans have plenty of experience with his dropped passes.

Comment

It usually helps to have a receiver who can catch the ball in the development of a QB. Hawks' fans have plenty of experience with his dropped passes.
                Well considering he would be the 5th WR....

**edit- He might be able to work up to the 4th... maybe even 3rd spot (but if he does get the 3rd spot... we have bigger problems then Koren)

Comment

I don't think that any locker room needs the headaches that Koren would bring. One could say the same for Peter Warrick who just got cut. Good talent, I thought he was gonna make the team, but his attitude was poor and now he's crying to the media in Florida.

Comment

Now I have to hate him even more.

Comment

Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan
                      Originally posted by jkpigskin
                      revenge??? revenge for wat... the vikings are the ones that gave him a 2nd chance and gave him a new contract.... the vikings should be the one talking abut revenge
                      Thank you, as I was about to say the same exact thing.
                      by revenage i mean everyone love to beat there old team (look at sharper he could have went to the ravens and the falcons but he pick the viking to stay vs his old team)

Comment

Originally posted by The Legend
                        revenge??? revenge for wat... the vikings are the ones that gave him a 2nd chance and gave him a new contract.... the vikings should be the one talking abut revenge
                        by revenage i mean everyone love to beat there old team (look at sharper)
                        Sharper has not done anything to us yet.

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN
                          Originally posted by The Legend
                          by revenage i mean everyone love to beat there old team (look at sharper)
                          Sharper has not done anything to us yet.
                          im not saying that he did something im saying he went the to vs his old team

Comment

I don't think that any locker room needs the headaches that Koren would bring.
                            Most of his teammates in Minny liked him alot and were pulling for him to recover, so it's not like he was disliked in the locker room.

Green Bay really has nothing to lose in this deal, as of now they only have 4 WR's on the roster and no kick returner and Koren can help with both. And anyone who thinks that they won't protect themselves in the contract incase Koren gets suspended or arrested again is foolish. It will be a minimal risk for GB and he won't probably won't get paid very much anyways. Koren is a good player when he's actually on the field.
                            Originally posted by njx9
                            i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Originally posted by Vince Lombardi
                              I don't think that any locker room needs the headaches that Koren would bring.
                              Most of his teammates in Minny liked him alot and were pulling for him to recover, so it's not like he was disliked in the locker room.

Green Bay really has nothing to lose in this deal, as of now they only have 4 WR's on the roster and no kick returner and Koren can help with both. And anyone who thinks that they won't protect themselves in the contract incase Koren gets suspended or arrested again is foolish. It will be a minimal risk for GB and he won't probably won't get paid very much anyways. Koren is a good player when he's actually on the field.
                              In the interim period between his release and re-signing the second time around on Sept. 20, the Packers tried to intercede. Green Bay, which had lost wide receiver Javon Walker for the season, attempted to entice Robinson to pass on the Vikings' offer for more money and a guaranteed starter's spot. He declined, citing the loyalty the Vikings

Almost a year a later, it looks like K-Rob and the Packers could be courting one another again. While it remains unclear when or if the league will suspend Robinson for his high-speed police chase and DWI arrest that led to his ouster from the Vikings, the Packers clearly have a need. After cutting their roster down to 53, the Packers have just four wide receivers on the roster -- as well as a glaring need for a kick returner. Robinson could be a helpful addition in both areas.

The Packers might wait until after the first game to attempt a signing of Robinson

No timetable has been set for when the new commissioner will hear the case

http://vikings.scout.com/2/564674.html
                              also Greg Jennings has been named Number 2

http://www.packers.com/team/depth_chart/

Comment

No big deal here. And who cares if you are complaining about him getting too many chances. It's not like he's coming in and being our main receiver, he's being our fifth, and maybe he can work his way up to the fourth slot with time. And he can return punts for us which is a vacancy on our team. Good signing, plus TT has experience with him so that's a plus also.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information