No announcement yet.

Predict the Super Bowl Matchup!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE PATS Vs who ever the NFC drafts to be killed by the pats.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
    Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Browns Lions.

Comment

Pats and Eagles.

With Stallworth and Thomas as well as maroney becoming a zone back i see another superbowl appearance for the pats. Unless Stallworth gets injured if course.

The eagles have solved run defense problems by adding solid former prolific players in Takeo Spikes and Reagor as well. If Mcnabb shows up for the season and uses Kevin Curtis similar to the way he used Stallworth if nnot better, the Eagles can create a rematch against NE.

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Comment

The Patriots or Chargers vs. the Saints or Seahawks. Way too early.

Comment

vs.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

The Jaguars are a good choice too, especially if Leftwich can get his shizzle together.

Comment

Patriots VS Panthers

Comment

Broncos v. Rams
                  my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                  <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                  <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                  <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                  Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                  What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Jets vs Saints

Comment

I predict that some franchise is going to get its first ever Superbowl win.

The Top Candidates are: Chargers, Jaguars, Bengals, Eagles, Panthers, Saints, Seahawks. Yep, one of those teams is going to win it all.

I'd like to see the two teams who've never made it at all. Jags vs. Saints.
                      The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

What I want to happen.
                        vs.

what I think will happen.
                        vs.

Comment

I'm a little suprised that only one person has said the Bears and the Eagles/Panthers/Saints are all such heavy favorites.

It doesn't bother me mind you, as if we can have lowered public expectations that's all the better, just a little suprising considering we were a few games above the rest of the conference last year and beat the Saints soundly in the playoffs.

Loss of Jones and potentially Briggs will likely have an effect no doubt, but we're also getting Tommie Harris and Mike Brown back, adding Archuleta, and hopefully another playmaker on offense.

I dunno...I didn't pick the Bears either, but that's cause I was trying to pick new teams, maybe that's what everyone else is doing too as I haven't seen too many people pick the Colts either.

Comment

I'm also suprised at the Jets picks, as I can't see Pennington making a run in the playoffs without an elite defense behind him.

Comment

49ers vs. Dolphins

by BoneKrusher
                              <DG> how metal unseen
                              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

vs.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information