No announcement yet.

Predict the Super Bowl Matchup!

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predict the Super Bowl Matchup!

Chances are 99.9% of us will be dead wrong. But who cares, it's fun to see everyone's opinions.

I'm going to be a total homer on this, BTW:

Chicago will finish 8-8 to 10-6, and lose in the first round. Saints will beat the Bucs to get to the Super Bowl (pretty radical, I know). Colts will beat the Broncos, after the Broncos beat the Pats.

Anyway what do you think?
    Last edited by frisby213; 04-05-2007, 11:36 PM.

oh isnt it a little bit early for this should wait till after the draft and the june cuts/second free agency but for the hell of it...

Patriots vs Eagles

The patriots is pretty much self Explanitory they almost made it this year with a bunch of nobodies at WR for brady to use. But with this uncharistically agressive offseason i think they have made some very good upgrades and will not be denied getting back to the superbowl

McNabb is the comeback player of the year and leads the eagles back to the big game for a rematch against the pats
    Last edited by Crazy_Chris; 04-05-2007, 11:17 PM.

Okay I'll just be a homer on this one too :)

Chargers vs. Saints

Rivers vs Brees matchup, LT vs Bush, etc. etc. Chargers win in a blowout

Lions Vs. Raiders in a terrible speculation

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Jets vs Saints: Mangini vs Payton

Pats vs Saints

Ravens vs. Saints

Baltimore: 7-4

I feel bad for the Saints. With almost everyone picking them, we KNOW they're going to pull a Carolina/Miami. Crap. Oh well, I still wish them a lot of luck...hopefully the public opinion is right for once lol.

You can't accurately make a prediction yet, yea I know it's for fun but wait until F/A is done and until the draft and cut downs are done.

Oh ok...

Detroit vs Oakland

In a strange turn of events, the stink of both franchises was so bad that it caused every team they faced to forfeit. And in the Superbowl, what is it now, 42, the game was a draw. Both teams were so inept that they couldn't actually start the game because niether team knew how to call a coin toss. Therefore they just stood there at midfield and stared at each other for the entire night.

Al Davis was quoted after the game saying:

"It was the most exciting game I've ever seen in my entire life."

Reporter: "But Al, nothing actually happened because niether team could figure out the coin toss."

Al: "What??????!!!!! I saw LaMont Jordan take a 99 handoff for a TD!!!!!!"

Lane Kiffin: "Um actually sir, that was you playing your Madden Game."

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                  Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Steelers and Philadelphia

PATs and Cards yeas i know its a stupid pick but WHAT IF IT Happens

Chargers and Saints

Patriots over Rams

Saints over Bengals

Moons over my hammie

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

San Diego vs Atlanta

I'm going to make this an annual pick, just like Chris Berman.

Patriots V Saints

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Debug Information