Salary cap question.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
    How many NFL quarterbacks do you have in your cell phone?
    eight. teen.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
    Originally posted by njx9
    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
      eight. teen.
      Stalker.

Ten Tacos.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

You have eight teens on your cell phone? Creepy.

Comment

Are we all here trying to show off or something? Hell, my girlfriend's dad is one of Jim Irsay's best friends, owner of the Colts. I've gone with her to watch games in his suite before, where I met him and obscure actors like the "hunky" gardener on Desperate Housewives.

Does anyone really care? No...so let's focus on the topic at hand, instead.

Comment

My dads uncles fathers sisters sons uncles gardeners plumbers sons brother-in-laws favorite quarterback is Peyton Manning.

Comment

Originally posted by frisby213 View Post
              Are we all here trying to show off or something? Hell, my girlfriend's dad is one of Jim Irsay's best friends, owner of the Colts. I've gone with her to watch games in his suite before, where I met him and obscure actors like the "hunky" gardener on Desperate Housewives.

Bad news... because I just had sex with the daughter of one of Jim Irsay's best friends...

Comment

Originally posted by frisby213 View Post

For once I really cared but with your blatant denial of allowing people to care has sent my spirits plummeting into the depths of the unknown, Why are you so cruel?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information