Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dawkins right now

Comment

Taylor is better than Dawkins and in my opinion, Taylor is surprisingly underrated by alot of people...his combo of size and speed is almost unmatched by any other safety in the league. He is one of the biggest hitters in the league but has the ability to cover a slot WR 1 on 1.

Dawkins is a great player and I really really like him, but I think Taylor is better.

Here are my top 5 safety rankings:

1. Ed Reed
      2. Sean Taylor
      3. Troy Polamalu
      4. Brian Dawkins
      5. Bob Sanders

Comment

Dawkins right now

Sig by BoneKrusher
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by dcarey20

1. Ed Reed
          2. Sean Taylor
          3. Troy Polamalu
          4. Brian Dawkins
          5. Bob Sanders
          Sanders better than roy williams?

Comment

Taylor is better than Dawkins and in my opinion, Taylor is surprisingly underrated by alot of people...his combo of size and speed is almost unmatched by any other safety in the league. He is one of the biggest hitters in the league but has the ability to cover a slot WR 1 on 1.

Dawkins is a great player and I really really like him, but I think Taylor is better.

1. Ed Reed
            2. Sean Taylor
            3. Troy Polamalu
            4. Brian Dawkins
            5. Bob Sanders
            Taylor has not proven himself to be better than Dawkins, period. He has huge upside still, but he really hasn't been dominant so far in the NFL. While Brian Dawkins has been one of the best Safety's in the NFL for years and years.

In 2 or 3 years, I could buy Taylor being better than Dawkins, but not right now.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Speed-Taylor
              Size-Taylor
              Coverage- Dawkins
              Strength- Taylor
              Hitting- Even
              Intelligence- Dawkins
              Blitz- Taylor (slightly)
              Agility- Dawkins

To me it pretty much comes down to-

Tangibles-Taylor
              Intangibles-Dawkins

I give Dawkins the edge just because of his leadership, intelligence, intimidation, and hitting (not saying Taylor cant hit or isnt intimidating.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34

1. Ed Reed
                2. Sean Taylor
                3. Troy Polamalu
                4. Brian Dawkins
                5. Bob Sanders
                Taylor has not proven himself to be better than Dawkins, period. He has huge upside still, but he really hasn't been dominant so far in the NFL. While Brian Dawkins has been one of the best Safety's in the NFL for years and years.

In 2 or 3 years, I could buy Taylor being better than Dawkins, but not right now.
                I find this quite interesting because over the last 2 years Taylor has been better than Dawkins. Explain how he has not been dominant and since Taylor has been in the leauge do you really think Dawkins has been a better saftey?

Comment

Dawkins is not better in coverage than Taylor.

That is correct comahan
                  I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                  <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by SeanTaylor21

1. Ed Reed
                    2. Sean Taylor
                    3. Troy Polamalu
                    4. Brian Dawkins
                    5. Bob Sanders

I find this quite interesting because over the last 2 years Taylor has been better than Dawkins. Explain how he has not been dominant and since Taylor has been in the leauge do you really think Dawkins has been a better saftey?

There he is!!!! :D . Your a such a flaming homer please dont post in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by maroney39

1. Ed Reed
                      2. Sean Taylor
                      3. Troy Polamalu
                      4. Brian Dawkins
                      5. Bob Sanders

There he is!!!! :D . Your a such a flaming homer please dont post in this thread.
                      If that is all you have to say just go home

Comment

1. Ed Reed
                        2. Sean Taylor
                        3. Troy Polamalu
                        4. Brian Dawkins
                        5. Bob Sanders

I am at home thank you, and that is all that i will say too you because if I start to argue with you I will only get frustrated with your Redskins tunnel vision.

Comment

1. Ed Reed
                          2. Sean Taylor
                          3. Troy Polamalu
                          4. Brian Dawkins
                          5. Bob Sanders

I am at home thank you, and that is all that i will say too you because if I start to argue with you I will only get frustrated with your Redskins tunnel vision.
                          just curious, are you going to annoucne my arrival in every thread

Comment

1. Ed Reed
                            2. Sean Taylor
                            3. Troy Polamalu
                            4. Brian Dawkins
                            5. Bob Sanders

hmmmm... I dont remember ever doing this before... can you show me a quote? :? :roll:

Comment

1. Ed Reed
                              2. Sean Taylor
                              3. Troy Polamalu
                              4. Brian Dawkins
                              5. Bob Sanders

hmmmm... I dont remember ever doing this before... can you show me a quote? :? :roll:

Is this gonna be a new thing for you

There he is!!!! . Your a such a flaming homer please dont post in this thread.

Comment

1. Ed Reed
                                2. Sean Taylor
                                3. Troy Polamalu
                                4. Brian Dawkins
                                5. Bob Sanders

Is this gonna be a new thing for you

There he is!!!! . Your a such a flaming homer please dont post in this thread.

What? That was this thread. :?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information