David Carr is now a Carolina Panther

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
    Not a bad move. I don't think Carr will be good anywhere he goes, but you can't blame the Panthers for getting the best QB available.
    Same way i feel about Carr.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
    XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
    Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
    http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

I was just looking at our schedule for next year, when I found this...

Well you can pencil in the annual Thrashing of Jacksonville from Mr. Carr.

Originally posted by Crazy_Chris
      It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
      Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
      http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
      421 Witness
      756*

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
        Carr will have a better career than Schaub.
        No, he won't.

Comment

The criticisms are too harsh and the platitudes may be too glowing. Considering the mess he had to stand behind in Houston, this was the best answer for him.
          Houston gave the guy "happy feet" and turned him into a nervous rabbit. If Fox can't settle him down and make him into the QB he should have been (Houston has shown consistent rotten judgement since the franchise opened), then it's over for the dude. He'll turn into Rodney Peete.
          As far as "Cap'n Checkdown" goes...I'd rather a guy hit his checkdown than eat turf with the ball still in his hands.

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
            omg, carr is like, so good and it was all the texans fault, there's just like, no way (no WAY) it was that carr just wasn't a very good nfl quarterback and won't succeed anywhere in the nfl.

i don't get the love surrounding this guy. he could spend the next 5 years throwing 30 ints and 2 touchdowns with an offensive line of hall of famers and people would still make weak excuses for his poor play.
            How can you say that? Hes never had a good O-line so to predict something like that is insane

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by lod01 View Post
              omg, carr is like, so good and it was all the texans fault, there's just like, no way (no WAY) it was that carr just wasn't a very good nfl quarterback and won't succeed anywhere in the nfl.

i don't get the love surrounding this guy. he could spend the next 5 years throwing 30 ints and 2 touchdowns with an offensive line of hall of famers and people would still make weak excuses for his poor play.
              Incredible huh? The posts in his favor on this thread are baffling. It is truely amazing how people can't see how awful the guy is. There is no way someone can actually say carr is any good at all after watching 1 single game of his. No way. You would have to be a complete idiot.

You're an idiot. Read the full post before you go off. He's on your side, not ours. The second paragraph clarifies his obvious sarcasm.

Comment

Originally posted by JCutlery View Post
                No, he won't.
                Schaub's career is ruined now that hes a Texan

Comment

Originally posted by lod01 View Post
                  Incredible huh? The posts in his favor on this thread are baffling. It is truely amazing how people can't see how awful the guy is. There is no way someone can actually say carr is any good at all after watching 1 single game of his. No way. You would have to be a complete idiot.
                  No your a complete idiot. To judge him behind that O-line is stupid

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                    Schaub's career is ruined now that hes a Texan
                    The man's got a point.
                    "Hey Matt, welcome to the team. Here's your locker. Here are the showers. Here's the grave that you'll put one foot in playing behind our line."

Comment

No your a complete idiot. To judge him behind that O-line is stupid
                      Half of those sacks were his fault. Have you ever seen him play? Minus the 2 games a year he played the Jags, he was god awful.

421 Witness
                      756*

Comment

Originally posted by jag View Post
                        Half of those sacks were his fault. Have you ever seen him play? Minus the 2 games a year he played the Jags, he was god awful.
                        I watch him twice a year, and I disagree. I've never seen him preforming badly considering the situation, and he actually made a lot of good plays against the Colts in my - what, four? - years watching him. It's not his fault Freeney and Mathis are able to get to him in 1.34 seconds. Hell, if I were him, I'd be putting up a lot worse numbers than he manages to do with so little time.

Comment

As bad as that Texan line was, how could he NOT get a clean slate going anywhere else? They've been so terrible we've never really gotten a chance to see how bad Carr really might be...

Comment

Originally posted by jag View Post
                            Yeah I have seen him play. Considering hes got a .5 second he seemed to do the best he could with what he has. I saw him rollout and throw on the run to Owen Daniels for a TD. BTW have you ever seen Schaub play exceptionally well?

Comment

Originally posted by frisby213 View Post
                              I watch him twice a year, and I disagree. I've never seen him preforming badly considering the situation, and he actually made a lot of good plays against the Colts in my - what, four? - years watching him. It's not his fault Freeney and Mathis are able to get to him in 1.34 seconds. Hell, if I were him, I'd be putting up a lot worse numbers than he manages to do with so little time.
                              He holds onto the ball way too long, and is gun shy to throw a pass over 5 yards. He may have one of the stronger arms in the league but it's useless if your afraid to take a chance and go for the big play. That's why he sucks, he's not willing to take that shot deep, or take the big hit when a defenders in his face, he just takes the "dumpoff" pass. And if you expect to perform at a high level in this league you can't be afraid to take that chance.

421 Witness
                              756*

Comment

Yeah I have seen him play. Considering hes got a .5 second he seemed to do the best he could with what he has. I saw him rollout and throw on the run to Owen Daniels for a TD. BTW have you ever seen Schaub play exceptionally well?
                                Please look to njx's post, there O-line was not that bad last year, he created alot of those sacks himself, by giving up on plays before his receivers had even broken off there routes. You need to actually watch him play before you can deliver your case against him, because right now your talking out of your ass.

421 Witness
                                756*

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information