• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL!

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...section=si_nfl

Wonder if Martz was with him.

Re: LOL!

Originally posted by yodachu
    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/football/nfl/09/06/bc.fbn.lions.assistanta.ap/index.html?section=si_nfl

Wonder if Martz was with him.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

way to go Detroit, way to go

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
      You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

Of course he was, Mike Martz is the root of all evil.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
        Originally posted by njx9
        do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

WTF

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
          XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
          Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
          http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

what a stud. he gets soo blasted he dosent even know if his clothes are on.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
            they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
            Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

wow that team is bad on so many levels

former #1 in post count on this site
              first to 500 posts

Comment

He only blew a .12, and was still driving with no clothes on.

Having Matt Millen as your GM is the only thing more embarassing than this.
                Cheers to Michigan winters...

Comment

hahahah wtf

Comment

Oh my... See when things like this happen to a team there's absolutely positively no way the team can be successful.
                    I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

martz was found fae down in his crotch, both times

Comment

lol hahaha...

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Alright, the guy is a complete joke and it is embarrassing but let's not take unneccessary cheap shots at the Lions here. This does not say anything about the Lions team as a whole or about how successful they will be. If the Lions stink it up, it'll be because they sucked, not because their DL coach drove in his car naked.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
                            Alright, the guy is a complete joke and it is embarrassing but let's not take unneccessary cheap shots at the Lions here. This does not say anything about the Lions team as a whole or about how successful they will be. If the Lions stink it up, it'll be because they sucked, not because their DL coach drove in his car naked.
                            If the Lions stink it up it maybe because their front office is a joke lead by a stooge GM who choose a poor coach who then in turn choose a poor coaching staff.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10
                              Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
                              If the Lions stink it up it maybe because their front office is a joke lead by a stooge GM who choose a poor coach who then in turn choose a poor coaching staff.
                              Well you won't be able to judge Marinelli or the coaching staff this year at all so I don't see the big deal there. Writing off a coach in his first year of a re-building mode isn't exactly fair. And at the same time even if Cullen turns out to be a bad coach him deciding to drive naked has zero to do with his coaching skills. This offense has very little, if anything, to do with how the Lions will play this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information